my dad is going to the ER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, my brother is taking my dad to the ER because of his covid symptoms. My mom is also feeling bad. Please pray for them. Thank you.

Father, I agree for complete healing for Dominic's dad as well as his mom's symptoms. I pray comfort for them at this time. Thank You for being with them. In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: dominic

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Good news, my wife is well and passed her isolation time. My whole family tested negative and we are well now. Thank you for you prayers. The only ones who got COVID were my wife, and two sons. Our daughter, mother-in-law, myself did not. We all live in the same house too. My mom and dad are still suffering though. They are in the US and we are in Japan. Please pray for them too. I heard my two other brothers might have gotten it too. They have children, can you please pray for them? Thank you.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good news, my wife is well and passed her isolation time. My whole family tested negative and we are well now. Thank you for you prayers. The only ones who got COVID were my wife, and two sons. Our daughter, mother-in-law, myself did not. We all live in the same house too. My mom and dad are still suffering though. They are in the US and we are in Japan. Please pray for them too. I heard my two other brothers might have gotten it too. They have children, can you please pray for them? Thank you.
Mom, Dad, brothers, brothers' children. Got it. Praying.

If you don't mind me asking, where in Japan do you live? I occasionally get a business trip to Yokohama. Cool place, and a short train ride to Tokyo.