My daughter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi y'all. So yesterday we took Lorena to the ER again, because she was wheezing and had a hard time breathing. Her oxygen was low, so they gave her a breathing treatment. She has bronchitis again and an ear infection in her left ear this time. So we are giving her breathing treatments at home now and amoxycillin. Hopefully I can get a follow up with the doctor, because she has got bronchitis a lot and had rsv as an infant. So I am concerned she has asthma since Bobby had childhood asthma. Anyway prayers for quick healing. She is back to herself with the treatments. The wheezing really had my mommy sense up.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi y'all. So yesterday we took Lorena to the ER again, because she was wheezing and had a hard time breathing. Her oxygen was low, so they gave her a breathing treatment. She has bronchitis again and an ear infection in her left ear this time. So we are giving her breatthingg treatments at home noe amd amoxycillin. Hopefully I can get a follow up with the doctor, because shr has got bromchitis a lot and had rsv as an infant. So I am concerned she has asthma since Bobby had childhood asthma. Anyway prayers for quick healing. She is back to herself with the treatments. The wheezinng really had my mommy sense up.
Praying...

Reactions: Mayflower

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi y'all. So yesterday we took Lorena to the ER again, because she was wheezing and had a hard time breathing. Her oxygen was low, so they gave her a breathing treatment. She has bronchitis again and an ear infection in her left ear this time. So we are giving her breathing treatments at home now and amoxycillin. Hopefully I can get a follow up with the doctor, because she has got bronchitis a lot and had rsv as an infant. So I am concerned she has asthma since Bobby had childhood asthma. Anyway prayers for quick healing. She is back to herself with the treatments. The wheezing really had my mommy sense up.

Lovely to see you, you have been missed on here.
But, so sorry about WHY you are here.... :(

I was an asthmatic for 30 yrs, you sure don't want that knocking on your door.

YES, we will be praying that this passes.
We have lots of smoke in the area from forrest fires....many you have fires a hundred miles away which you pollute your air.

It may be worth getting an "air quality" Ap on your phone, for your area and keep her in on bad days. I do, for myself.
Just a thought.

Love and hugs..

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lovely to see you, you have been missed on here.
But, so sorry about WHY you are here.... :(

I was an asthmatic for 30 yrs, you sure don't want that knocking on your door.

YES, we will be praying that this passes.
We have lots of smoke in the area from forrest fires....many you have fires a hundred miles away which you pollute your air.

It may be worth getting an "air quality" Ap on your phone, for your area and keep her in on bad days. I do, for myself.
Just a thought.

Love and hugs..

I have been on daily. :D I just don't always post a lot. I read a lot more then I post, because I am not knowledgeable about subjects. We need to do a good fellowship thread!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mayflower! I am and will pray for your daughter. I just recently learned that if you put vick's vapor rub on the bottom of the feet that it cures and keeps congestion and respiratory issues away. Rub it on at night and again in the morning before putting her socks on. I tried it with my granddaughter and it worked!
But prayers of a righteous man availeth much! So prayers going up!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh she had to be so miserable! Poor kid :( One of my nephews, when he was about 3ish had a horrible ear infection. It was so bad he had to be admitted to the hospital. When I went up there to see him, his ear was so bad that it looked like a trumpet growing out the side of his poor little head! He is now almost 30, ears intact :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mayflower! I am and will pray for your daughter. I just recently learned that if you put vick's vapor rub on the bottom of the feet that it cures and keeps congestion and respiratory issues away. Rub it on at night and again in the morning before putting her socks on. I tried it with my granddaughter and it worked!
But prayers of a righteous man availeth much! So prayers going up!

Oh yeh! I do this when she has colds. I don't know if it is safe with the breathing treatments at her age. I may need to just check.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, miss you Patty! Hadn't seem you on in forever @Heart2Soul
I was working alot of long hours and no days off. I quit that job...it affecting my spiritual walk...not all money is good money especially when it comes to your soul!
Been missing you guys too. Happy to have time to log in for a change.!
God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I was working alot of long hours and no days off. I quit that job...it affecting my spiritual walk...not all money is good money especially when it comes to your soul!
Been missing you guys too. Happy to have time to log in for a change.!
God Bless!
Yes, it does make a difference; quality of life is important; it's not just money, right?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way. Just remembered to update y'all. Lorena is back to her normal self. And she is walking now. She is 19 months old and I was just very worried for her even being in a physical therapy program. I thought she was going to be two and Id still need to carry her. Lol. But yeh, finished her medicine and isnt wheezy now. Her one year evaluation in her physical therapy program is tomorrow afternoon. They may add language/speech. Which Bobby had all special ed classes through school, and I had a learning disability when I was younger. So though I am speaking positive things and praying positive things over my daughter, if she is offered free services to help before she gets into school, oh yeh! I'm all for that. At this age, she is a sponge. :) I am just grateful to God for my little girl.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way. Just remembered to update y'all. Lorena is back to her normal self. And she is walking now. She is 19 months old and I was just very worried for her even being in a physical therapy program. I thought she was going to be two and Id still need to carry her. Lol. But yeh, finished her medicine and isnt wheezy now. Her one year evaluation in her physical therapy program is tomorrow afternoon. They may add language/speech. Which Bobby had all special ed classes through school, and I had a learning disability when I was younger. So though I am speaking positive things and praying positive things over my daughter, if she is offered free services to help before she gets into school, oh yeh! I'm all for that. At this age, she is a sponge. :) I am just grateful to God for my little girl.
That is great news Mayflower! Yes, yes, yes! any free services that will help Lorena is a blessing from God! So glad she is feeling better ♥ I was in remedial reading in grade school. Had such a hard time absorbing what I read. It has, of course, gotten better with age. Well, a bit better anyhow Lol.
xo

Reactions: Mayflower

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God! She is wonderfully and beautifully created and every detail of her life is being taken care of by her Heavenly Father!

Reactions: Mayflower and Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen...as well as having godly parents...she is well cared for ♥

I honestly have an unspoken with my husband and his spiritual walk. He is an amazing husband and father. And he does attend church with me every other week when he is not working. And has since we started dating. But he is a very quiet man. And he never talks about God. Or do I see him pray except for meals or really zealous about God's Word. Though he is always reading to me the prayer requests on facebook. Sometimes I wish for him to have more of a zeal and talk about God more. Or say something to erase my doubt that he really does believe in God.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tell you one thing though. He treats us like a queen and princess. He is one of those men that women wish to have as a husband. So I am not trying to be nitpicky or anything. Id just fall over backwards if my husband expressed to me his desire to read the Bible with me/talk about it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly have an unspoken with my husband and his spiritual walk. He is an amazing husband and father. And he does attend church with me every other week when he is not working. And has since we started dating. But he is a very quiet man. And he never talks about God. Or do I see him pray except for meals or really zealous about God's Word. Though he is always reading to me the prayer requests on facebook. Sometimes I wish for him to have more of a zeal and talk about God more. Or say something to erase my doubt that he really does believe in God.
Oh, he just needs some fervent prayer to have God soften his heart. To appeal to his heart and mind, remove the obstacles and the blinders Satan has placed there. I will pray for him and for you. I'm sure you are a wonderful example to him and, that is big. Ever seen the movie A Case For Christ? She never stopped praying for her husbands heart to be softened and his eyes opened. Prayer is an awesome and powerful gift, when mixed with faith. ♥

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, he just needs some fervent prayer to have God soften his heart. To appeal to his heart and mind, remove the obstacles and the blinders Satan has placed there. I will pray for him and for you. I'm sure you are a wonderful example to him and, that is big. Ever seen the movie A Case For Christ? She never stopped praying for her husbands heart to be softened and his eyes opened. Prayer is an awesome and powerful gift, when mixed with faith. ♥

I want a heart emoji. Bahaha. Nancy, this is really encouraging. Thank you. I wasnt sure what to pray for, really. But to soften his heart is definitely a big one. What men are not stubborn and desire to change things. I am just glad the things he is good with outweigh the bad. I guess it is a wife's job to care about his spiritual condition.