My dream of the economy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not sure if this was a prophetic dream or what, but my quality of dreams has really improved in the past year or so, i thank God for that haha, so I'm pretty new to this, it may be accurate, it may not be, i haven't had much experience in the area of prophecy and that is why i say that. Anyway, here's the current situation in Australia at the moment, there has been a lot of fear spread throughout the media lately, of our nation losing our aaa credit rating, and the nation going into the recession, and our government has been doing what they can to protect the aaa credit rating, there's still a lot of uncertainty though. Now here's the dream i had last night, i was sitting down with my parents watching the news, and the people on the news were panicking about a recession, and i opened my mouth and this was not me speaking, I myself did not intend to say a single word, but the words were in my mouth, i opened my mouth and they just came out, so this wasn't me speaking in the dream but the Holy Spirit prophesying through me I believe, and what he said through me, "Don't worry, the stock markets aren't going to crash, the stock markets will run steady, and there will be no recession." This is not worded word for word from what was spoken through me, but it was close to what was said and the thing that stood out most to me, is when he spoke through me "The stock markets will run steady!" So if this is a word of prophesy, it may be just for my country Australia or it may also be for other nations too. To avoid argument about end time doom and gloom, I believe the words that were spoken through me in the dream are for the near future.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I think God likes to prove the faithless wrong. They say doom and Gloom and he says prosperity. Then they say peace and security and are overtaken by disaster.

Reactions: Helen and Josho

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I totally agree with your discernment on this one Iforrest. I believe your on the nose! [Hit the nail on the head]
Josho that was an awesome dream. God is starting to stretch your gifts a little more. Bless you!

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
lforrest said:
I think God likes to prove the faithless wrong. They say doom and Gloom and he says prosperity. Then they say peace and security and are overtaken by disaster.
True, he must have had fun with raising Trump and the Republicans up, and causing an uproar in the left wing and media. :p

Angelina said:
I totally agree with your discernment on this one Iforrest. I believe your on the nose! [Hit the nail on the head]
Josho that was an awesome dream. God is starting to stretch your gifts a little more. Bless you!
I know his doing something, have had a few people prophesy over me recently. One lady said I will be able to stop people from committing suicide in dreams, another said the fire of God is on me and i will be able to point and people will get healed and the Holy Spirit will put words into my mouth to speak, another one said i will reach out to people in places where others don't want to go. So exciting times are ahead. ;)

Reactions: Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not sure if this was a prophetic dream or what, but my quality of dreams has really improved in the past year or so, i thank God for that haha, so I'm pretty new to this, it may be accurate, it may not be, i haven't had much experience in the area of prophecy and that is why i say that. Anyway, here's the current situation in Australia at the moment, there has been a lot of fear spread throughout the media lately, of our nation losing our aaa credit rating, and the nation going into the recession, and our government has been doing what they can to protect the aaa credit rating, there's still a lot of uncertainty though. Now here's the dream i had last night, i was sitting down with my parents watching the news, and the people on the news were panicking about a recession, and i opened my mouth and this was not me speaking, I myself did not intend to say a single word, but the words were in my mouth, i opened my mouth and they just came out, so this wasn't me speaking in the dream but the Holy Spirit prophesying through me I believe, and what he said through me, "Don't worry, the stock markets aren't going to crash, the stock markets will run steady, and there will be no recession." This is not worded word for word from what was spoken through me, but it was close to what was said and the thing that stood out most to me, is when he spoke through me "The stock markets will run steady!" So if this is a word of prophesy, it may be just for my country Australia or it may also be for other nations too. To avoid argument about end time doom and gloom, I believe the words that were spoken through me in the dream are for the near future.

Australia's economy has been running steady for the past 6 months since this dream, even though the media was panicking about the possibilities of a recession back then.

Recently Australia broke the record for length of time without a recession. 103 quarters without a recession is the new world record. :)

Reactions: Sword

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
, it may be just for my country Australia or it may also be for other nations too.

I hope this is for the UK as well. We have enough trouble here without a stock market crash.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What Mungo said...for Canada too. We are in a mess ...but we "see beyond" into the Real world....this world is not our home.... ✟