My everyday prayer (recommended for you also).

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part I:

Abba Father, I ask You to illuminate Your word to us today, I seek Your face (Psalms 27:8) and I look to You, and am saved (Isaiah 45:22).

Please speak to our hearts and minds today and teach us what You would have us to know and understand.

Let not Your word return void but accomplish the purpose for which You sent it (Isaiah 55:10-11).

Break up the fallow ground of our hearts (Hosea 10:12, Jeremiah 4:3), giving us honest and good hearts (Luke 8:15), and planting and watering good seed in good soil (Luke 8:8, Luke 8:11), that we might not bear briers or thorns but that we might bear only good fruit (Matthew 7:16-20, Luke 6:43-46) a hundred-fold (Luke 8:8) all year round; and that we might be fruitful fields whose end is never to be burned (Hebrews 6:7-8).

Grant it to us that we might receive insight, understanding, wisdom, revelation, knowledge, and faith from the reading and hearing of Your word.

Open our hearts, our souls, our minds, our eyes, and our ears to the things of the narrow path (Matthew 7:13-14), that we might behold wonderful things in Your word (Psalms 119:18), receive wonderful things from Your word, and might behold the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, that it would shine unto us (2 Corinthians 4:3-4) and have the desired effect of redeeming us from all iniquity (Titus 2:14). Reveal to us the fulness of what Your word declares to us in the full gospel of Jesus Christ.

Please transform us through the renewing of our minds (Romans 12:1-2) that we might not have the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7), even the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16) and the mind of the Spirit (Romans 8:27).

I ask You to accomplish all of Your benefits in us in forgiving all of our sins and healing all of our diseases (Psalms 103:2-3). I declare by faith that by Your stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24, Hebrews 11:33, 2 Peter 1:3-4, 2 Corinthians 1:20).

Please supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

Part II:

Perfect what is lacking in our faith (1 Thessalonians 3:10), and perfect us as individuals (and as a couple) and as a corporate body both locally and globally.

Make us into a glorious church having neither spot, nor wrinkle, or any such thing but that we should be holy and without blemish (Ephesians 5:27).

Cause us to walk in Your statutes and in Your judgments (Ezekiel 36:25-27) and cause us also to stand perfect and complete in all Your will (Colossians 4:12).

Make us Philadelphian through and through (Revelation 3:7-13): that we might be characterized by brotherly love: And open to us a door of evangelism that no one can shut (Revelation 3:8), and count us worthy to escape those things that are going to come upon the earth and to stand before You, Jesus, who art the Son of man (Revelation 3:10, Luke 21:36).

Bring about a revival and a great awakening in the churches and in the nations. Pour out Your Spirit on all flesh (Joel 2:28-32, Acts 2:15-21), shedding abroad Your love in the hearts of all those who believe in You (Galatians 3:14, Romans 5:5), that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:4).

Convict the world of sin and righteousness and judgment (John 16:8-11). And draw many people to salvation (John 6:44, John 6:65) through faith in Jesus Christ (John 3:16, Romans 3:22, Galatians 2:16, etc.).

Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name: Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Give us day by day our daily bread; and forgive us of our sin; for we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us: and lead us not into temptation (Luke 22:40), but deliver us from evil and the evil one(s). For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. (Luke 11:2-4, Matthew 6:9-13).

Reactions: icxn

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part III: Also Father, in Jesus' Name I ask you to anoint every pastor in his or her study time with an unction from You the Holy One: and also cause them to preach with that unction and Holy Ghost power every time that they stand in their proverbial "pulpits". Let every service in Your churches be bathed in prayer and be operated in reliance on Your Holy Spirit, from the Ushers and Greeters to the childrens' church workers to the worship team to the person addressing the congregation with a message. Send Your Shekinah glory and presence into every church service in Jesus' Name. And let all technical details run smoothly for every church that has that on its list in Jesus' Name.