My Facebook Profile

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just had a look at my FB bio. It seems that I have 814 friends. I might know a few dozen.
I have a page that I started to hopefully wake people up to the reality of the fact that they might be descended from the lost 10 tribes of the house of Israel, as I am.
The only thing one must do to come to Jesus is...come.
I've invited anyone and everyone. It's an ongoing learning experience.
It's been a wonderful experience as I've met all kinds of wonderful people, including a lot of lonely women.
I don't reject anybody, I don't care who they are. Jesus doesn't, why should I?
I always go back to the root of what motivates me to do this: Father God showed me His love for me and I responded by loving Him back.
Trying to help others is a natural extension of this.
I do my best to keep things non-profit. And safe.
I've had to ask myself: Do I care more about what others think of me or the salvation of others?
It didn't take me long to come up with my answer.
Jesus died to save me. My everything is the least I can give him.
To answer what some are thinking if not actually saying, I haven't been sexually active in more than a decade and a half.
Instead, I've been taking up my cross.
He has circumcised my heart.
The salvation of someone else is more important than my reputation.
Thank You, Jesus Messiah!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just had a look at my FB bio. It seems that I have 814 friends. I might know a few dozen.
I have a page that I started to hopefully wake people up to the reality of the fact that they might be descended from the lost 10 tribes of the house of Israel, as I am.
The only thing one must do to come to Jesus is...come.
I've invited anyone and everyone. It's an ongoing learning experience.
It's been a wonderful experience as I've met all kinds of wonderful people, including a lot of lonely women.
I don't reject anybody, I don't care who they are. Jesus doesn't, why should I?
I always go back to the root of what motivates me to do this: Father God showed me His love for me and I responded by loving Him back.
Trying to help others is a natural extension of this.
I do my best to keep things non-profit. And safe.
I've had to ask myself: Do I care more about what others think of me or the salvation of others?
It didn't take me long to come up with my answer.
Jesus died to save me. My everything is the least I can give him.
To answer what some are thinking if not actually saying, I haven't been sexually active in more than a decade and a half.
Instead, I've been taking up my cross.
He has circumcised my heart.
The salvation of someone else is more important than my reputation.
Thank You, Jesus Messiah!
I just looked you up on FB but, nothing with "Truman" and too many Ron Coates, lol.

"Ephraim International"....?

Reactions: Pearl

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just looked you up on FB but, nothing with "Truman" and too many Ron Coates, lol.

Though they look like me, and we have made initial contact, because I don't have a cell-phone, I wasn't able to send them an email.
Much of the internet and it's corresponding technology is still a mystery to me.
My FB profile is under "Ron Coates".
I go so far in understanding how to do something and then I can't go any further.
When my Master guides me, then I learn.
But only as His Grace leads me.
Perhaps, "Ron Coates, Brantford, Ontario, Canada?" :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

It's the profile that has a golden eagle with a snake in it's talons.

Reactions: Nancy