my faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends you can pray God bless my faith and He be glorified. Let my faith remain strong even during during difficult times.

Thanks!
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him,
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er,
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus,
Oh for grace to trust Him more!

(Quoted from Louisa M.R. Stead's, 'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus. The last line is my prayer for you.)

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I suppose when things go the way I want, I can boast about my faith however, when things don't go the way I want, when I'm thrown to the lions or about to be cast into a fiery furnace will I still boast in my faith or will it vanish like water through a sieve?
Hang in there MD...the perspective is that this life is a passing reality, full of trouble. The real life is hid in Christ with God....trust it and be at peace, yes, even in the storm!

You are not forgotten in your situation, you are known by name Prince Mel!

Last edited:

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Friends you can pray God bless my faith and He be glorified. Let my faith remain strong even during during difficult times.

Thanks!
Dear God, please help their faith to be strong and always draw closer and abide in You Dear Jesus. Please help them in all their going out and going in. Please bless their family Lord. Please be with them Lord and let them feel Your presence in Jesus' name. Amen.