My family and I need prayer.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My son has a tumor on his spine. Since he is an adult and a drug addict, we don't see him very often. I don't know if he followed up with any further treatment? The doctor told him it was in a place they could not get to?
Also my sister had covid recently and was very sick, now she has some complications, which may not be related to covid but concerns just the same, one which is a mass on her parathyroid gland and also a CT found a nodule on her lung that the doctor said they have to keep an eye on. To her knowledge these conditions appear benign? But she still has to have a biopsy on her gland and they will keep the lung nodule watched.

My sister in law is depressed? It's hard to figure out what is going on with her because she closes herself off from her family and friends.

I need prayer as well, because I also have a chronic health condition. I'm praying for healing.

God be merciful unto all of my family members and myself. I ask that You will bless us with health. Reveal the Salvation of Your Son Jesus to those in the family that don't know You. Be merciful to all of us, forgive us and heal our diseases, In Jesus Name, Amen

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD delivers him out of them all. Psalm 34:19

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son has a tumor on his spine. Since he is an adult and a drug addict, we don't see him very often. I don't know if he followed up with any further treatment? The doctor told him it was in a place they could not get to?
Also my sister had covid recently and was very sick, now she has some complications, which may not be related to covid but concerns just the same, one which is a mass on her parathyroid gland and also a CT found a nodule on her lung that the doctor said they have to keep an eye on. To her knowledge these conditions appear benign? But she still has to have a biopsy on her gland and they will keep the lung nodule watched.

My sister in law is depressed? It's hard to figure out what is going on with her because she closes herself off from her family and friends.

I need prayer as well, because I also have a chronic health condition. I'm praying for healing.

God be merciful unto all of my family members and myself. I ask that You will bless us with health. Reveal the Salvation of Your Son Jesus to those in the family that don't know You. Be merciful to all of us, forgive us and heal our diseases, In Jesus Name, Amen

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD delivers him out of them all. Psalm 34:19

Prayer in total agreement for all of your family and yourself. He hears us!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Precious friend, I will pray for you and yours.
Please Be Encouraged and Comforted:

Grace Word For our infirmities

Grace, Peace, And JOY!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know if I can add anything more to that than my own "Amen". From your mouth to God's ear.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord please heal and bless everyone mentioned in this prayer request, Lord bless Dosia snd this family and you be glorified, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying!

Reactions: GracefulWarrior
Nov 13, 2022
Honolulu
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying in agreement for healing and wholeness together with You and God and all God's Mighty Prayer Warriors here in the CyB Community...Thank You Father God for breakthrough and breaking the bondage of all addictions, sicknesses and diseases, and for filling our hearts and every area of our lives with more of You Lord...We give You Lord All the Honor, All the Praise, and All the Glory In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior! Amen AND AMEN! :pray:

*Praying.....:pray:
:pray::pray:

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dear Dosia: My family also has multiple issues and manifestations.
Some of us are Christian where I have been the main one promoting the "generational healing prayer for forgiveness and deliverance" in Christ Jesus to break all generational patterns and ills/sins revisited.

Please seek the same

Reactions: TLHKAJ