My first gospel song and musicvideo (video) “THE KING IS COMING”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Maria Melody

Mar 2, 2021
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
My first gospel song and music video “THE KING IS COMING”

: )

“I take my lamp I take my oil, my feet is bare well I dont care, when the king is coming I must be there I must prepare”
(song lyrics)

“I´ve been waiting for him all this time, 2000 years to hear him say you are mine”
(song lyrics)

Whats the story of the song?
The story behind the song you can read at my website:
The king is coming

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow that was very different. Never heard a song like that. Very beautiful voice. Eery song with lots of intentional dissonance. Great words. It was pretty amazing. Welcome to CB and thanks for sharing. I usually don't listen to anything this late, but it is ten and my daughter is up still, so I am like eh, why not. Lol. Glad I did. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Tone

Maria Melody

Mar 2, 2021
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Wow that was very different. Never heard a song like that. Very beautiful voice. Eery song with lots of intentional dissonance. Great words. It was pretty amazing. Welcome to CB and thanks for sharing. I usually don't listen to anything this late, but it is ten and my daughter is up still, so I am like eh, why not. Lol. Glad I did. :)

Hi Mayflower,
I was so very happy to read your thoughts of the song, thank you immensely : )
I hope the song will encourage and comfort other belivers that Yeshua is very close and love us, we are his, and that he is soon coming back for us : )

God bless you and your lovely daughter!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is an aquired genre/taste of music, because of the dissonance, but perfect for the subject.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello Maria.....if your heart yearns for his return I'm happy to know you!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi quietthinker, thanks I´m happy to know you to : )

Yes my heart yearns for his return every day, every night, all the time : ) He is so amazing beautiful.
Maria, if you have seen this you are in an exceptional minority. I would ask, how many of us claiming Jesus as our Lord speak of him as the lover of our souls.....speak of him in terms of being beautiful?

Oh to have the vision that angels have....a vision that adores and presents him to the world as the desire of ages.

Maria Melody

Mar 2, 2021
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Maria, if you have seen this you are in an exceptional minority. I would ask, how many of us claiming Jesus as our Lord speak of him as the lover of our souls.....speak of him in terms of being beautiful?

Oh to have the vision that angels have....a vision that adores and presents him to the world as the desire of ages.

quietthinker, Your words really warmed my heart, thank you immensely :) You write and express yourself really beautifully, you have a gift. The Lord loves you.