My friend had a 40 year heart murmur.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A guy I know was at my shed putting in some scaffolding gear. He got a call from a company that employ him on and off. He said to the guy yes my heath certificate is sill in place for 12 weeks. But I got an appointment for the doc in 6 weeks. I always over lap it so it does not run out. SO I asked him whats up with you. He says I have a heart condiction a murmur. I said since how long. He says birth 40 years. Ok I says how often does ot happen. every two week or so. Ok whats it like. He says if its a big one you get a fright. A little one is ok.

Ok I says can I pray for you. Yes he says. I take his hand and pray a 10-15 second prayer. He says thanks. And off he goes.
So two weeks later I see him. I ask whats happening. He say I never had a murmur since. I say but its only two weeks . He says yes but its 3 since I had one bless God. I say ok keep an eye on it and let me know how it goes. I see him7 weeks later. So I kjow hes been to the docs. I ask whats up John? He said I never had a murmur since. Woohoo God is good. So that in the two weeks now another seven weeks nine weeks in total.. Doc says he has no heart condition. So we are now two years later and 3 docs later and no heart condiction since. John started messing with one doc. Saying I used to have a heart murmer. But not any more. doc checks him and says you dont. John says I know but I used to. Doc askescan I check again. and does so. You dont have one he says. I know but I used to. Doc says can i put you on the minitoer sure says John. Bottom line is it is gone God says. Believers will lay hands on the sick and they will be healed. and It still works today.
Bles God, Thank you Jesus. Holy Ghost I love you. Woohoo.
'

Reactions: Helen and Josho

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
37 views and not one Amen, not one thank you Father. No glory for God here why is this guys.
Why have none of you given any glory to God Or honoured Him? There is no condemnation in Christ.
But surely God deserves more than what we are giving Him. Surely if someone is out doing what you are not doing. The very least you can do is honour God? You decide what is right and wrong and where your heart is. Doesnt look good from here to me anyways.

Wonder if this is the reson the testimony section has very little in in 39 testimonys. Compared with the 41,000 debating posts. So clearly we love arguing more than living a life for Christ with power. Living a life With signs following. Yjere os something serlously wromg in all the Christian forums. Its the same in all of the ones I looked at. If you dont think there is something wrong. Your already to deep in it.

This is why Jesus said will I see ANY FAITH on the earth when I return.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A guy I know was at my shed putting in some scaffolding gear. He got a call from a company that employ him on and off. He said to the guy yes my heath certificate is sill in place for 12 weeks. But I got an appointment for the doc in 6 weeks. I always over lap it so it does not run out. SO I asked him whats up with you. He says I have a heart condiction a murmur. I said since how long. He says birth 40 years. Ok I says how often does ot happen. every two week or so. Ok whats it like. He says if its a big one you get a fright. A little one is ok.

Ok I says can I pray for you. Yes he says. I take his hand and pray a 10-15 second prayer. He says thanks. And off he goes.
So two weeks later I see him. I ask whats happening. He say I never had a murmur since. I say but its only two weeks . He says yes but its 3 since I had one bless God. I say ok keep an eye on it and let me know how it goes. I see him7 weeks later. So I kjow hes been to the docs. I ask whats up John? He said I never had a murmur since. Woohoo God is good. So that in the two weeks now another seven weeks nine weeks in total.. Doc says he has no heart condition. So we are now two years later and 3 docs later and no heart condiction since. John started messing with one doc. Saying I used to have a heart murmer. But not any more. doc checks him and says you dont. John says I know but I used to. Doc askescan I check again. and does so. You dont have one he says. I know but I used to. Doc says can i put you on the minitoer sure says John. Bottom line is it is gone God says. Believers will lay hands on the sick and they will be healed. and It still works today.
Bles God, Thank you Jesus. Holy Ghost I love you. Woohoo.
'

Good stuff, Thank Jesus, Amen, all is need is a simple prayer of faith. :cool:

Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Make that 57 and one Amen thank you. Josho

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen to that! What a blessing...hope it causes him to become a Christian and follower of the Lord ✝️

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen to that! What a blessing...hope it causes him to become a Christian and follower of the Lord ✝️

Well yes one plants. anothers waters and another reaps.

I have been told by many, but they never got saved thats whats important. I cant save anyone. Only God saves.
We are told lay hands on the sick. That is the good news. To many think telling an unbeliever. You will go to hell if you dont except Jesus. Is the good news. Then wlak away and think well I did my bit. But it helps and causes them to think. Thanks By Grace.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen to that..I just hope he came to understand where his healing came from, ( like the 10 lepers) :)
And I agree too, about never starting a conversation with a stranger or unsaved person just to tell them that they will go to hell if they don't believe. That is not " being an ambassadors for Christ."
The Gospel means GOOD News, not bad news. Ha! Our job is to show people how much God loves them and that Jesus took all sin to the cross upon Himself. That is how the 'lights go on' and how they can see that they are free, unless they choose otherwise. ( many traditionalists would probably not agree LOL)

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes we are just to love people more than our selves. Thats what most trip up on. We Christians dont love others as our selves. We love self way to much. If you wont to love like Christ you have to lay it down. Really lay down you life and come last in everything.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here is another two I prayed for another friend who was going in for a hip op. He canceld it. 15 second prayer. arthritis get out in Jesus name.
No more pain. And another friend. cancelled his knee op. both were about 2-3 years ago.. God always wants to heal everyone. always. No leading no nothing just go imitate Jesus.