My friend needs a job

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lady Daffodil

Apr 29, 2016
Please pray for my friend Marc to find a job soon. He had applied for a certain job but is having trouble passing the test he had to take for it. He really needs to start applying to other places, but he seems reluctant to do so. Please pray that he will get motivated to start applying, and pray for God to lead him to the right one. His finances are getting really low.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request, for Mark, for a job, and encouragement of faith in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father, please help Marc find a job that he would enjoy and that he is able to excel in. I ask this now Father, according to your awesome riches in glory, in Jesus mighty name!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Father for Marks new Job. Look forward to hearing when it comes in. Cheers. Done the same for a guy yesterday. Prayed for his back. a job and desire for nicotine to go in jesus mane. And prayed for he two dogs one with scabs of some kind and the other with an alergie. Boom Job done . God is good all the time. We need to learn to stop begging like beggers and realise who we are in Christ. Get up and talk like a son.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your friend to find a job my friend!

biotheist

Dec 28, 2016
Lady Daffodil said:
Please pray for my friend Marc to find a job soon. He had applied for a certain job but is having trouble passing the test he had to take for it. He really needs to start applying to other places, but he seems reluctant to do so. Please pray that he will get motivated to start applying, and pray for God to lead him to the right one. His finances are getting really low.
Ok.