My heart is crying

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, sis. Mary, humiliating spitting and saying lot of bad things to dad, as she did to me. Lot of tension and pressure in family. Lot of arguments. Her husband also shouting at dad, and running towards Margaret to hit her, she is asking to leave her house right now.

Please praying for my ailing parents, me namrata, baby in her womb, Salome Margaret, sis. Mercy her two kids and husband. Sis Mary and her husband are deadly against us, they can say us things calmly but she prefer to humiliate shout.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, sis. Mary, humiliating spitting and saying lot of bad things to dad, as she did to me. Lot of tension and pressure in family. Lot of arguments. Her husband also shouting at dad, and running towards Margaret to hit her, she is asking to leave her house right now.

Please praying for my ailing parents, me namrata, baby in her womb, Salome Margaret, sis. Mercy her two kids and husband. Sis Mary and her husband are deadly against us, they can say us things calmly but she prefer to humiliate shout.

Thanks!
Continuing to pray for all of the needs expressed here!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Praying best I can Mel. This has gone on so very long brother, I wish you could all come here and stay as, even though it is a small house, it is plenty of room for you.
Psalm 46 says "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
In real life, there will be much tribulation, but God promises to be our refuge." I believe He does answer every prayer with a yes, no or wait.
It's the "waiting" part that is supposed to refine us?
My heart breaks for you all.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying here. It might be worth mentioning that, in my experience, prayers for the healing of relationships are especially close to the heart of God and, perhaps, virtually the most urgent and important to Him, and I have seen Him work powerfully in response to these types of petitions more often than not. Be of good courage. :)

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying here. It might be worth mentioning that, in my experience, prayers for the healing of relationships are especially close to the heart of God and, perhaps, virtually the most urgent and important to Him, and I have seen Him work powerfully in response to these types of petitions more often than not. Be of good courage. :)

We were staying in her house for 4-5 years helping her, but now we are struggling for food and shelter, ailing parents, pregnant wife and 4yr daughter and a younger sister, now we are in such condition we cannot go to our home in another state because dad's urine problem is treated here , and we have been struggling with our own health and situation. Sis Mary has crossed the limit, and surely God will punish for her cruel behaviour

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry that there is unrest in Your family. These words come to mind for you. "If God be for us, who can be against us? God, may You bring comfort to this one's heart and to this one's family. Encourage them and show them they are not alone. Wherever they go, may peace follow them and may You provide for their many needs. God bless them, Amen

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thanks today I went to sis. Mary s house and had dinner with them even my daughters wife, mother in-law, sister -in-law, mom had dinner in her house and also from her house we brought dinner for my sister and dad.