My intro....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TedT

Nov 3, 2022
Victoria BC
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A Christian since the '70s, I have found that I am more of a theologian than a pastor. Though I agree wholeheartedly with the statements of faith this forum rests upon, I am heterodox about some of the details of our creation, our fall and our election / predestination though not our salvation only in Christ.
I am not a Calvinist.
I am not an Arminianist.
I am not and have never been a Mormon and have been excoriated and condemned by Mormon elders.

I expect some will know me already as I have been on the forums for some 15 years or so and have met many regulars in these circles...

Be holy,
Ted

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
A Christian since the '70s, I have found that I am more of a theologian than a pastor. Though I agree wholeheartedly with the statements of faith this forum rests upon, I am heterodox about some of the details of our creation, our fall and our election / predestination though not our salvation only in Christ.
I am not a Calvinist.
I am not an Arminianist.
I am not and have never been a Mormon and have been excoriated and condemned by Mormon elders.

I expect some will know me already as I have been on the forums for some 15 years or so and have met many regulars in these circles...

Be holy,
Ted

Hi TedT. Good to see you again. We’ve crossed paths on several forums. Welcome to this one.