my life story

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R Ravi

May 27, 2020
chennai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Respected friend i am R.RAVI.I am an i indian.I live in india.I have two brothers.My elder brother is mentally retarded person
.My younger brother R.Praveenson also studied in kvclri.But he went to tpm ministry(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pentecostal_Mission).My younger brother
is a christian sanyasi,he remains unmarried throughout his life.
Earlier My younger brother did bba in madras christian college
tambaram,but he joined in tpm immediately after finishing bba.My younger brother schooling and college fees
everything is a loss for us.My younger brother is not working,he does not get any salary.
He is just doing christian ministry in tpm,where they provide him food and room for living thats it.

My engineering college life did not go well,i failed to clear my 22 arrears
due to psychological stress.So I ended up working in a sweet shop as a salesman.
My life has been a living hell my friend.
My mentally retarded brother needs medical treatment and care.
My parents are aged and sick so we are unable to take care of my mentally retarded brother in our home,
because we are not able to control him,he is causing troubles to
my sick old parents,like going to other houses and disturbing them,he also beats my mother sometimes,my mentally retarded brother is so unpredictable.
Since keeping my mentally retarded brother is high risk for our lives.So I decided to join my mentally retarded brother in a care home
where they take care of mentally retarded people for money.My marriage life also went through divorce.
I am in debt now.
So I don't have enough money to join him in a care home.
To take care of my mentally retarded brother,care home ask me
16000rs advance and monthly 7000rs.So I need some one lakh for my mentally retarded brother treatment and care,for the first year.
Afterwards,i will try to manage on my own.So kindly help me.
My elder brother cannot marry and my younger brother also cannot marry,he is a christian sanyasi brahmachari,my marriage also went through divorce.
MY life is a living hell.So please i beg for mercy from you my friend.whatever small amount you can donate for my mentally retarded brother will be of a great help
for me.

Considering my situation,If you would help donate some small amount of money affordable by you for my mentally retarded brother,it would be very kind of you friend.
This is my kind and humble request from you friend.Have mercy on me friend.
urgent help needed.please help my mentally retarded brother
Donate alteast 5$ below address
paypal address:[email protected]
skrill address:[email protected]
perfectmoney:-U18804043