My personal eschatology turns out to be a mix of a little bit of everything

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DanielConway

May 8, 2022
columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Family.

I have been investigating the various eschatological constructs for about three decades now. I have come to the conclusion that there appears to be something of merit in all of them. To the scholars who believe that the work is strictly an apocalypse foreshadowing the fall of Rome, I concede the 13th chapter of Revelation. That part of the book is an allusion to pagan Rome, the beast out of the sea, and Constantinian Rome, the beast out of the earth. Much of the succeeding development is symbolism for the disasters Rome suffered between it's declaration of a pagan Emperor, through a final and terrible effort by the Pagan emperors to stamp out Christianity (the Great tribulation), through the ascenteon of an ostensibly Christian emperor and ultimately the fall of Rome in AD 410. Pretty standard stuff for the most part. Where I part company with the traditional elda shoola interpreters is the acknowledgement of a period between the ascention of Christ and the beginning of the millenium, a period I call the interregnum. This period stretches from Christ's ascention to about AD 2022 and was characterized by the gradual dissemination of the Gospel and its attendent Church body with fierce opposition from Satan. I postulate the binding of Satan around the spring of 2022 and a nearly instantaneous diminishment in Satan's ability to resist the gospel. I also suspect there will be a gradual bodily resurrection of those who were severely traumatized for Christ, but that it will be quiet and barely discernible, and that these individuals will quietly but palpably exert their influence, along with Christ himself, and that the net result will be a World at peace, clean and prosperous, with adequate assignment of resources for all. I will expound later on what I expect will happen at the end of the milliniam.