My personal testimony of healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too often, Christians will rush to the doctor or the Hospital over the most minor things. They never give their faith in God they proclaim to have a chance, putting more faith in man then in the real doctor in heaven. For the last few years, I was having lots of problems with an over production of mucus. Literally every time I ate something, especially if it was a copious man sized meal, I would start coughing up gobs of mucus shortly afterward. I checked the internet to find lots of people having the same problem with no concrete answers from any medical doctors as to what actually causes it according to many. So I knew that my doctor would most likely just give me some penicillin and send me on my way, so instead of wasting my time with some chump in a white coat, I resorted to my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to sort this mess out using the simple four step process below, as it was starting to get worse.

1. I prayed the Lords prayer in Matthew 6: 9-13.

2. requested the father heal me of this nuisance in the authority of the name Jesus Christ,

3. I recited John 16: 23-24 stating that whatever we ask of the Father in Jesus Christs name we shall receive

4. I recited Matthew 8: 16-17 which states the Lord Jesus Christ came to bare our sickness, our infirmities and ended the prayer with an "amen"

That was over a month ago and I haven't been coughing up mucus after I eat ever since. So any time some heathen atheist or new ager claims that the word of God has been altered by man for mans religious or political agenda or some trash like this, I know by firsthand experience that this is absolute rubbish.

Reactions: Josho

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kepha31 said:
Thanks for your uplifting testimony!

No problem, but keep in mind, I believe that a healing is a two fold process. It requires us to actually take care of our temple with exercise and healthy eating. You can't call on the Lord to strengthen your lungs while you're smoking six packs of cigarettes per day at the same time.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nice testimony, ya know the funny thing though, ya can try and tell a testimony to a atheist, but a lot of them come up with their own garbage human reasoning and lie or ask for the evidence, and if there is evidence, and I'm sure you're aware there is some actual video evidence of miracles, they then go rejecting it saying this was acted or fake. Haha oh well, the good thing though it helps build up our faith personally and the faith of others, by experiencing it for ourselves and hearing or reading other testimonies, it's great food for the faith muscle, after all it's spiritual exercise that profits a lot! ;) I did have a cold trying to get to me earlier this year, and i fought it off and won simply by saying this cold will not get to me and by quoting Jesus is my shield, my shelter, I am protected by his precious blood.

Jan 19, 2017
USA, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see doctors, they're everywhere, sometimes they don't even know that they're doctors.

It did not occur to me to pray for healing from sickness. I have medicine I take, which mostly makes me feel better. Eating fresh vegetables and fruit is good. I like to move around, stretch in the morning, but I need to really exercise. I know it's bad, I really should pray to the Lord for healing. Thank you for good advice. Praise the Lord.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Cool love it. So the next step is take that same faith to the hurting world