My Request For Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi. I am currently struggling with chronic pain for the past few days. I had been dealing well with it until then. I have Lupus and long-term Hepatitis C. I also have ongoing pain from 2 back injuries and an aquired brain injury.
I've been on pain meds 24/7 for 15 years though I've been slowly weaning myself off of it for a few years. I hate taking it but when the pain is bad enough, it becomes a better thing.
I believe our Lord has promised me healing through His word, Jeremiah 30:17. I had prayer a few weeks ago and 20 years of severe fatigue vanished and hasn't come back, thank You, Lord, so I see it as an ongoing process. Thank you and may our Lord Jesus bless you for your efforts. Shalom.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen! - Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Father, and I also pray healing for these Christian brethren in Jesus name!

vannesa2

Sep 30, 2020
central
Faith
Christian
Country
Uganda
Hi. I am currently struggling with chronic pain for the past few days. I had been dealing well with it until then. I have Lupus and long-term Hepatitis C. I also have ongoing pain from 2 back injuries and an aquired brain injury.
I've been on pain meds 24/7 for 15 years though I've been slowly weaning myself off of it for a few years. I hate taking it but when the pain is bad enough, it becomes a better thing.
I believe our Lord has promised me healing through His word, Jeremiah 30:17. I had prayer a few weeks ago and 20 years of severe fatigue vanished and hasn't come back, thank You, Lord, so I see it as an ongoing process. Thank you and may our Lord Jesus bless you for your efforts. Shalom.

Trough the mighty Name of Jesus Christ l declare you pain free, l bind all these diseases the devil is surrounding you with, he is doing it to delay you, l don't know what your plans are but l feel it God's plans towards you are way bigger, you got some assignment from Jehovah Jireh, the devil knows it and so he tryna delay you but in the Precious Name Of Jesus l order pain to leave your body, your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost, no more pain, l said no more pain, may God's healing hand reach over to you wherever you are , may His healing power befall over you , declare His healing word on you, by His stripes you are healed, He was not kidding, l SAID Jehovah Meant it, if He did bring back dry bones to life, He can heal you today, May those 15 Years on pain meds soon be a testimony, The devil may have managed to delay you a little but God is not only gonna heal today BUT also speed up things for you, the devil is a liar, Your life is gonna be one of a kind that proves to those a round you that God is great, He's mighty .He's a loving God,He never forsakes his people l said your pain days are over, His healing HAND is reaching over to you. Thank Jesus, because You said when we call unto You, You will answer , in Jesus' Mighty Name Amen

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Standing with you in faith, brother. I'm in a similar place concerning healing.
I hear you. There was a time not long ago when the first thing that happened when I woke up was I'd have a panic attack. One day it just stopped. Instead, I'd wake up feeling ill. An improvement.
Sometime later, this turned into an unpleasant feeling. Recently it changed to a normal tired feeling. For the past few days, I started struggling with pain and the unpleasant feeling again. I made my request last night for prayer. I woke today feeling just tired.
I believe He told me that He was going to heal me. Jeremiah 30 describes what I've gone through on a personal and spiritual level, except for verse 14. He put me through what He did not because He was angry at me, but to heal me. Whenever God talks about one's guilt in this chapter, I see Jesus' name instead.
I also see God's plan to finally restore the exiled 10 tribes of the House of Israel. It seems that every time I open the Bible recently, I see it somewhere else. This tells me that we are truly in the latter days, just how close, time will tell.
Thanks for the unity, the prayers, and the faith. Hope you have a good day. Ron.

vannesa2

Sep 30, 2020
central
Faith
Christian
Country
Uganda
May God's unfailing Power reach out to you dear and heal every disease in your body in Jesus' Name, l Pray that His Healing Power be manifested in your life right now, He's a loving Father just have faith and on to Him and receive your healing. God bless you dear and may His Divine Protection be upon you and your loved ones, He is a Mighty God and Healing is part of what He does...

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayers for your relief and healing Ron. Jeremiah 30:17 certainly is an awesome promise He gave you.
"Be it done unto you according to your faith".
Added prayers for strong faith...add that to ours, Amen!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi. I wanted to give an update on what's been happening with me health-wise.
2 or 3 nights ago I was having a difficult time with pain. At one point I cried out to the Lord and I broke. I was flooded with a conscious awareness of God's wonderful presence and it was like I was again lifted up above the suffering. It was like He put me in a high tower and I was pleased, to say the least.
For years I've been trying to wake up in the morning and get in the shower but when the time came, I didn't. I just couldn't seem to will myself to do it.
When I woke up yesterday, the Lord told me to get up and shower. I chose to ignore everything but His words. If He told me to do it then I could. And I did it. For me, it was huge! I had a better day.
It was a bit of a rough morning today. Later on, I thought about doing the dishes. Life and energy rose up in me and I almost skipped to the kitchen. I'm not understanding His process but I'm loving the results.
I believe God is doing this with me through the prayers of His people, so thank you all so much. Every day I'm here at C.B. is a good day. I am so blessed to be a part of this special whatever-it-is.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3;4-6 Berean Study Bible.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 or 3 nights ago I was having a difficult time with pain. At one point I cried out to the Lord and I broke. I was flooded with a conscious awareness of God's wonderful presence and it was like I was again lifted up above the suffering. It was like He put me in a high tower and I was pleased, to say the least.
For years I've been trying to wake up in the morning and get in the shower but when the time came, I didn't. I just couldn't seem to will myself to do it.
When I woke up yesterday, the Lord told me to get up and shower. I chose to ignore everything but His words. If He told me to do it then I could. And I did it. For me, it was huge! I had a better day.
It was a bit of a rough morning today. Later on, I thought about doing the dishes. Life and energy rose up in me and I almost skipped to the kitchen. I'm not understanding His process but I'm loving the results.
I believe God is doing this with me through the prayers of His people, so thank you all so much. Every day I'm here at C.B. is a good day. I am so blessed to be a part of this special whatever-it-is.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3;4-6 Berean Study Bible.

Amen brother. Encouraging, ty! He has a way of truly lifting us up, despite everything that tries to hold us down. Good to hear an give God the glory!

MrBebe

Sep 8, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines

Praying to the Father Almighty for further improvement of your health conditions and for further lessening of pain sufferings in the loving Name of the Lord Yeshua.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Give God the glory! He is able to perform great wonders...

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi. I wanted to give an update regarding my health issues. Some days seem better than others, but when I compare myself to where I was a week ago, I do see improvement. I'm more active today than then. I'm on next to no medication and lowering the dose every week. Though there is pain, God gives me what I need to not be overcome by it. When I'm reading or writing posts and it feels like I'm sitting on the pain (figuratively), and God does a certain something, I feel the love of God flowing out from me. At this point, the pain is appropriate.
On a different level, I'm seeing that when I record a song video for the first time for people I don't know, it doesn't bother me at all.
I know what gifts God's given me, I know the practice I've put in over the years, and I know that I'm working hard to be the best I can be once again. But I remember how self-conscious I used to be.
I believe that God's been telling me that I'm dead to self and sin in a very real way. I've been seeing some definite proof of this in how I view things. Habits, brain patterns, etc., show me there are other things involved. We have done away with my self. Good riddance!
God led me through 20 years of affliction. I relied on Him, I took life a day at a time, and I slowly became committed to the process.
I guess I don't mind pain all that much, as long as I'm not overwhelmed by it and can still function.
Above all, I want to serve God for the rest of my days. Shalom.

Reactions: amadeus