My understanding of end time events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Armageddon is in our near future. and the driving button for the world is an attempt by the nation of Israel to rebuild the Temple and they will come up against Jerusalem to stop the Temple being completed. It is at this time of this gathering, that the wicked heavenly hosts will be judged along with the kings of the earth and they will be imprisoned in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years (Isa 24:21-22, Rev 12:7-9, Rev 20:1-3).

Immediately, after the judgement of the wicked heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth, all of Israel will be saved (Rom 11:25-26), God will establish His Everlasting Kingdom here on the earth, (Dan2: 44), the Son of man will be given dominion over the peoples of the earth such that they should worship Him (Dan 7:13-14, Rev , and Israel will become the bride of Christ. (Matt 25:1-12).

Then the souls of those who had been beheaded under the altar in heaven are raised up in the first resurrection to become priests with Christ for 1,000 years.

Then, after the 1,000 years, the Bottomless pit will be unlocked, Rev 9:1-2, 20:7, and the locusts will rise up out of the bottomless pit and torment the peoples of the earth. Their leader is the “little horn” although some suggest that there is Satan. (Rev 9:3-11)

This is then followed by the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 rising up out of the abyss as a single beast and it will utter blasphemies against God and was given authority for 42 months and it will go and make war with the saints and conquer them. (Rev 13;1-10, Dan 7:19-27).

The little horn, called the false prophet, will also rise up out of the abyss and cause people to worship the beast and images of the beast and give people a mark to indicate that they can buy food because they willingly worship the beast.

Satan also rises up out of the abyss and realises that he has only a short time to accomplish his heart’s desire to become king over all of the peoples of the earth and he goes out to the nations at the four corners of the earth to deceive them and leads the nations in the Gog Magog war against Jerusalem and enters to establish his kingdom (Ezekiel 38-39, Rev 20:7-9a)

Christ then leads out the army from heaven and goes against the Beast and the False prophet, capturing them and throwing them into the Lake of fire very near the end of the Millennium Age Rev. 19:11-21, Dan 7:26-27) and then goes up against Satan also capturing him and throwing him into the Lake of fire (Rev 20:9b-10).

Then Death i.e. death as a result of sin, and Hades are thrown into the lake of fire.

It is only then that we see Christ coming in all of his glory with all of the hosts of heaven to begin the time of judgement of the peoples of the earth. At his time all of the dead are resurrected and those who are still alive will meet Christ in the air and in the twinkling of an eye all will be given resurrected bodies for the time of our judgement.

Then the two flocks will be separated and then the separated flock of the sheep and the goats will be separated as well, and the sheep will be separated from the goats and all those not found in the book of life will be dispatched into the Lake of Fire, the wicked and the Goats who did not measure up even though they call Jesus Lord, Lord.

Then the earth will be restored and healed, (Ezekiel 47:7-11) and the saints will go out onto the fields of battle to remove all of the dead bodies to purify the earth. (Ezekiel 39)

After this Christ will sound the alarm and all of the Saints will assemble to form the temple to worship God, just as Christ said he would in John 2:19.

Last edited:

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Armageddon is in our near future.>> I read a very intro article about the people of the world will believe that the Ezekiel 38 war is Armageddon ! I looked for it but I could never find it again but made a lot of sense what people will think after this war!{people cant figure out now } about bible prophecy! Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Hi JR>> your thread is really bad!> What Christian denomination are you with {My I ask?}

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi JR>> your thread is really bad!> What Christian denomination are you with {My I ask?}
Blessedhope if you cannot add to the thrust of the thread then please find somewhere else to play

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please just chill out. The world is unfolding as it should

:)-
You are right, the world is unfolding as it should, the problem is that many theories exist that have no scriptural bases.

If the world is unfolding as you are suggesting then please provide your proof texts to substantiate your statement.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In your own words.,.,.,.,.

But you have not provided the proof text that substantiates your claims that the world is unfolding as it should. You either know or don't know how the world is going to unfold. I have put my cards on the table. How about you do the same.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you have not provided the proof text that substantiates your claims that the world is unfolding as it should..,.,

The statement is subjective in nature. From day one up to today we are still here; which is a good thing. With that said if it wasn’t we wouldn’t be here to talk about it. The future is another thing altogether but still as I see it, the world is unfolding as it should.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please just chill out. The world is unfolding as it should

If anything, I haven't laughed so hard as did watching this video- in a very long time. I was waiting for the Annunaki to land in my living room and beam me up to Nibiru. I think you might need a joint to appreciate this, of which I do not participate in. I have the impression you do though- that was Trippie! To say the least.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I concur.
Endtimewine,

You can make a statement like, "I concur," but unless you post your substantiated proofs backed by scripture, your concurrence is really only a meaningless jibe without any substance.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
P.T. Barnum was right.

Not being graced with your unique cultural attributes, I had to google who you were talking about P. T. Barnum - Wikipedia and I agree that your post was just humbug and after reading the influences of the ether world I would conclude that P.T. Barnum would draw the same conclusion with your responding post.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At death all return to the Father, that's how they return with Him, not raptured

Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

If you are saved and make a stand against the Antichrist and his deceptions, you will reign with Christ 1,000 years.

That is not what the Rev 20:4-6 scriptural passage states. To reign with Christ, you will have had to have lost your head first before the beginning of the Millennium Age. Nowhere in scripture have I been shown scriptural passages which indicate that if I have not lost my head because of my faith in Christ, that I will rule with Christ for 1,000 years in Heaven.

Those who did take the "mark of the beast", their souls will not, I repeat, will not have an eternal spiritual body until they are tested after the millennium. I Corinthians 15:50-52describes the mystery of the two bodies. The physical and spiritual bodies are two separate entities. There are also two spiritual bodies, one eternal, the other perishable (mortal). Those who take the mark of the beast will not have their eternal bodies at the seventh trump. Instead they will have mortal spiritual bodies (liable-to-die), and have to be taught again to learn the difference between 'the holy from the profane' for 1,000 years and then be tested at the end of it to earn that eternal body by choosing Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:50-58: - Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed — in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory."

"O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?"

The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Revelation 6:9-11: – When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne; they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?" Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

In the silence of the above Rev 9 passage, we do not know if the righteous death are whisked up into heaven as you are suggesting. John makes no mention of any other righteous dead in heaven being present. The truth of the matter is that we do not know.

What are we talking about when it says "the rest of the dead"? The difference in taking part in the first resurrection or not taking part -- which hinges on whether or not they were deceived by the Antichrist. Remember, John has been taken in the Spirit to the last day before Christ's return. Revelation 20 is talking about that specific day when the last trump sounds, and Jesus Christ our Lord is returning with His saints to the earth. This verse is not addressing those who died 50, 100, or at any time from any century prior to the sounding of the seventh trump. It is addressing the generation (our generation) who will live in the time of the seven seals, and those who will see some take Satan's mark (the mark of the beast) and give service to him.

First of all does not “Christ return in all of His glory with all of the Angels still in/of heaven on the clouds” to separate the flock of people who literally call Jesus “Lord Lord,” Oh, this flock standing before Christ are supposedly the Saints but they too are to be separated into the sheep and the goats, with the goats also being dispatched into the Lake of Fire. So, this flock of supposed Saints you are telling me will be in heaven during the Millennium Age. Really, do you think so.

I Corinthians 15:52 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

The kingdom of God is wherever Jesus Christ is, and flesh and blood cannot exist in that kingdom. When Christ returns for the Millennium age here on earth, flesh and blood bodies will not exist.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

This is a mystery that Paul is going to reveal to us that had been hidden until Paul's writing. This mystery concerns what happens at a particular point in time, for at that instant, there will be no more death. "Sleep" as used here, is # 2838 in the Strong's Greek Dictionary; "Koimesis, koy'-may-sis; from 2837, to put to sleep." We read in # 2837; "Koimao, Koy-mah'-o; to put to sleep, to decease, to be dead."

So, a time is coming when all the people on the face of the earth will never see death in their flesh bodies again. This is the mystery that Paul is going to tell us; when this event shall take place.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

On the first day of the Millennium age, the "Kingdom of Heaven" will be with us on earth. You cannot enter that kingdom age in a flesh body. Therefore, it is written in verse 52 that all will be changed, in the wink of an eye, and at the last trump (seventh trump). When that seventh trump sounds, everyone on earth will be changed to an incorruptible body.

That doesn't have anything to do with your soul, or its condition. Your physical body and your spiritual body (soul) have nothing to do with the condition of one another. Your soul is your inner man that will exist in your current flesh body, and either at death or at the seventh trump, will be changed and enter into a new body (spirit body) which will not be subject to the decay this flesh body is subject to.

So, we both understand that the Kingdom of heaven, God’s Everlasting Kingdom will be established here on the Earth just after the Armageddon judgements of the Kings of the Earth and their armies. But your understanding of when we are to be given these “refreshed bodies” is out by just over 1,000 years. Christ does not return to the earth in the Clouds with all of the Heavenly Host, until the very end of the Millennium Age. He will be seen dealing with the beast, the False prophet and Satan, Hades and the Second death and dispatching them all into the lake of Fire before the end of the Millennium Age, but at the very end of the Millennium Age he return to the face of the earth to judge the peoples of the earth.

So, to understand what will occur in the Millennium age, you must understand that instantly following the seventh trump, all flesh bodies simply do not have life. Not one person will exist in the flesh. Every person will have the same capabilities and all will have the understanding to be taught without Satan's influence.

However, only those saints of God who have died in the flesh, or who lived and stood against Satan will take part in the first resurrection. By that I mean, will have an active part with Jesus Christ in His kingdom and reign, as he rules and teaches the earth for one thousand years, and live in their immortal soul bodies. (There will be those who stumble for a short time and bow to satan, but they will repent before the seventh trumpet. Daniel 11:34 and still be part of the first resurrection - because they repented prior to the end of this flesh age).

Do you mind quoting the author of this particular theory so that he can be counselled and set straight.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice there are two sets of books here. The first called "The Books" is to judge the unsaved. The second is the "Book of Life" where only the names of the saved are recorded. The saved have had their sins removed from God's judgment and booted out. Though they were committed, the blood of Christ has covered them from being used against us.

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age, souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

If you follow the Antichrist, the first Christ to appear, you will have forfeited your salvation in this earth age. You will not be under the grace of God, and your works will be the only thing that matters on the last day of the Millennium, the day of judgment. They will be judged by works alone, for they have seen Jesus Christ, and are without excuse. The "rapture theory" leaves believers defenseless against Satan, for they will be taken in by Satan's deceptions.

Really, I had a straight face when I began reading your responses, but your understanding of the Scriptures is questionable. Now in the Parable of the Minas and the Talents, who is the man who goes away for a kingdom?

Your response to that question will tell me all that I need to know about your understanding of the Scriptures.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Armageddon is in our near future. and the driving button for the world is an attempt by the nation of Israel to rebuild the Temple and they will come up against Jerusalem to stop the Temple being completed. It is at this time of this gathering, that the wicked heavenly hosts will be judged along with the kings of the earth and they will be imprisoned in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years (Isa 24:21-22, Rev 12:7-9, Rev 20:1-3).

Immediately, after the judgement of the wicked heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth, all of Israel will be saved (Rom 11:25-26), God will establish His Everlasting Kingdom here on the earth, (Dan2: 44), the Son of man will be given dominion over the peoples of the earth such that they should worship Him (Dan 7:13-14, Rev , and Israel will become the bride of Christ. (Matt 25:1-12).

Then the souls of those who had been beheaded under the altar in heaven are raised up in the first resurrection to become priests with Christ for 1,000 years.

Then, after the 1,000 years, the Bottomless pit will be unlocked, Rev 9:1-2, 20:7, and the locusts will rise up out of the bottomless pit and torment the peoples of the earth. Their leader is the “little horn” although some suggest that there is Satan. (Rev 9:3-11)

This is then followed by the four beast of Daniel 7:1-12 rising up out of the abyss as a single beast and it will utter blasphemies against God and was given authority for 42 months and it will go and make war with the saints and conquer them. (Rev 13;1-10, Dan 7:19-27).

The little horn, called the false prophet, will also rise up out of the abyss and cause people to worship the beast and images of the beast and give people a mark to indicate that they can buy food because they willingly worship the beast.

Satan also rises up out of the abyss and realises that he has only a short time to accomplish his heart’s desire to become king over all of the peoples of the earth and he goes out to the nations at the four corners of the earth to deceive them and leads the nations in the Gog Magog war against Jerusalem and enters to establish his kingdom (Ezekiel 38-39, Rev 20:7-9a)

Christ then leads out the army from heaven and goes against the Beast and the False prophet, capturing them and throwing them into the Lake of fire very near the end of the Millennium Age Rev. 19:11-21, Dan 7:26-27) and then goes up against Satan also capturing him and throwing him into the Lake of fire (Rev 20:9b-10).

Then Death i.e. death as a result of sin, and Hades are thrown into the lake of fire.

It is only then that we see Christ coming in all of his glory with all of the hosts of heaven to begin the time of judgement of the peoples of the earth. At his time all of the dead are resurrected and those who are still alive will meet Christ in the air and in the twinkling of an eye all will be given resurrected bodies for the time of our judgement.

Then the two flocks will be separated and then the separated flock of the sheep and the goats will be separated as well, and the sheep will be separated from the goats and all those not found in the book of life will be dispatched into the Lake of Fire, the wicked and the Goats who did not measure up even though they call Jesus Lord, Lord.

Then the earth will be restored and healed, (Ezekiel 47:7-11) and the saints will go out onto the fields of battle to remove all of the dead bodies to purify the earth. (Ezekiel 39)

After this Christ will sound the alarm and all of the Saints will assemble to form the temple to worship God, just as Christ said he would in John 2:19.
Why do you look to a worldly fulfillment of a kingdom which is not of this world? (rhetorical)

If we "rightly divide the word of truth", then we will separate that which is of the world from that which is of the kingdom. And if we are of the spirit of God, we will discern the words of scripture, not as they are spoken in parable in the presents of all the world, but know rather that it is only given to us to know the meaning of what was said - not as it was said, but the meaning. If this is not clear to you, I recommend you revisit the scriptures and the fact that it was reiterated that what was written was not written by the measure of the spirit, but "according to the measure of a man"...meaning: in parable. Revelation 21:17

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@ScottA

If God is judging the kings of the earth on the earth, then will it be God's kingdom on display or is it some kind of earthly kingdom on display.

God is allowing Satan and his three foul frog like spirits to draw the kings of the earth to Armageddon where they will be judged by God through the actions of Christ.

In your above post you have indicated that "If we "rightly divide the word of truth", then we will separate that which is of the world from that which is of the kingdom. And if we are of the spirit of God, we will discern the words of scripture, not as they are spoken in parable in the presents of all the world, but know rather that it is only given to us to know the meaning of what was said - not as it was said, but the meaning. If this is not clear to you, I recommend you revisit the scriptures and the fact that it was reiterated that what was written was not written by the measure of the spirit, but "according to the measure of a man"...meaning: in parable." Does this mean that your spiritualised understanding is the right understanding of scripture?

P.S.

ScottA expressing an opinion is fine, but when you do not back that opinion up with scripture, your opinion holds the same value as other members like blessed hope.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA

If God is judging the kings of the earth on the earth, then will it be God's kingdom on display or is it some kind of earthly kingdom on display.

God is allowing Satan and his three foul frog like spirits to draw the kings of the earth to Armageddon where they will be judged by God through the actions of Christ.

In your above post you have indicated that "If we "rightly divide the word of truth", then we will separate that which is of the world from that which is of the kingdom. And if we are of the spirit of God, we will discern the words of scripture, not as they are spoken in parable in the presents of all the world, but know rather that it is only given to us to know the meaning of what was said - not as it was said, but the meaning. If this is not clear to you, I recommend you revisit the scriptures and the fact that it was reiterated that what was written was not written by the measure of the spirit, but "according to the measure of a man"...meaning: in parable." Does this mean that your spiritualised understanding is the right understanding of scripture?

P.S.

ScottA expressing an opinion is fine, but when you do not back that opinion up with scripture, your opinion holds the same value as other members like blessed hope.
God said He "confounded" all language (meaning even the scriptures) at the tower of Babel. Then Jesus (not me) said that His "words are spirit." And He said "all things come in parables." So, if you want to read His words as just literature, then you are going to miss the whole truth.

As for spiritualizing....I should hope that all who love the Lord would spiritualize all things...for "God is spirit."