MY WIFES STORY AS A SLAVE SOLD AND ABUSED

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife was born in Turkey and at the age of reason was sold to a Turkish diplomat. She never really knew her parents

as she was sold to a couple to sell and eventually sold to the Turkish diplomat. She was raised to due all the cooking

at a early age as well as clean the home where they stayed. She was not allowed to go to school, was given hand me down

clothes to wear. She worked 12 to 16 hours per day serving this diplomatic couple and could not complain or got beaten

She was not allowed to eat with them but sit on the floor with her meal after she served the diplomats family (they

had 2 sons of their own) On paper it showed she received wages for her work but never received a penny the Turkish

family kept the money. As the years went on and she got older she was given more duties............mentally abused

and beaten when she rebelled. Eventually the diplomat became a ambassador to Turkey and put on a good show hiding her

and putting on a good act for the outside world. When she reached the age of 20 old she was able to break away from

this family with the help of the U.S. console. She returned to Turkey and was able to join a christian church where

she was saved. She never gave up hope and trusted in the Lord.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife was born in Turkey and at the age of reason was sold to a Turkish diplomat. She never really knew her parents

as she was sold to a couple to sell and eventually sold to the Turkish diplomat. She was raised to due all the cooking

at a early age as well as clean the home where they stayed. She was not allowed to go to school, was given hand me down

clothes to wear. She worked 12 to 16 hours per day serving this diplomatic couple and could not complain or got beaten

She was not allowed to eat with them but sit on the floor with her meal after she served the diplomats family (they

had 2 sons of their own) On paper it showed she received wages for her work but never received a penny the Turkish

family kept the money. As the years went on and she got older she was given more duties............mentally abused

and beaten when she rebelled. Eventually the diplomat became a ambassador to Turkey and put on a good show hiding her

and putting on a good act for the outside world. When she reached the age of 20 old she was able to break away from

this family with the help of the U.S. console. She returned to Turkey and was able to join a christian church where

Wow, God bless her! What a life, so happy The Lord pulled her out of that situation.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Nancy

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brings harriet Tubman to mind. She ran away from slave plantation in Maryland to Pennsylvania, in 1880s.
She risked her life to help others to get to freedom.
I'm glad the girl from Turkey is free and Christian. Take care.

Reactions: TLHKAJ