namrata & sarah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, namrata should have gone for thyroid test sooner but she is going today, you can pray God bless her, & sarah baby, and care them. Let the thyroid become normal and let she take thyroid medicines no more.

Few weeks after child birth ladies have to undergo thyroid test and if thyroid test reports are normal they are asked to stop taking thyroid medicines.

Thanks!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, namrata should have gone for thyroid test sooner but she is going today, you can pray God bless her, & sarah baby, and care them. Let the thyroid become normal and let she take thyroid medicines no more.

Few weeks after child birth ladies have to undergo thyroid test and if thyroid test reports are normal they are asked to stop taking thyroid medicines.

Thanks!
Did Namrata have thyroid issues prior to taking any medicines, MD?

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Did Namrata have thyroid issues prior to taking any medicines, MD?

During pregnancy doctor tested her thyroid and kept increasing the power. Now she has given birth it will be normal but they have to do test and decide to stop if it has become normal

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying!

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
During pregnancy doctor tested her thyroid and kept increasing the power. Now she has given birth it will be normal but they have to do test and decide to stop if it has become normal
what do you mean MD by 'increasing the power'?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
By power I mean the power of the medicine not sure what you call there.
first she took 21.5 MG pill than doctor added 15 MG so she was taking 36.5 MG pill
What I'm asking MD is, did Namrata have an inflamed thyroid for the Doctor to prescribe the medicine or was it prescribed as a preemptive measure?

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
What I'm asking MD is, did Namrata have an inflamed thyroid for the Doctor to prescribe the medicine or was it prescribed as a preemptive measure?
I think she have no inflamed thyroid but a preemptive measure. during pregnancy doctor told for a blood test and suggested a thyroid medicine

Reactions: Nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
How did the testing come out bro?

Namrata & sarah have given their blood for tests, After 4 days, that means after 2 days from today namrata's sister will collect the test report and visit the doctor

Reactions: amadeus