Namrata

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray Namrata's vomiting stop, also due to vomiting, she feels something swollen. Now it's midnight here. You can pray God stop her vomiting and swolleness disappear and everything become normal in her body. Let she sleep peacefully. Let God touch and heal and bless Namrata with a good health.

Thanks!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray Namrata's vomiting stop, also due to vomiting, she feels something swollen. Now it's midnight here. You can pray God stop her vomiting and swolleness disappear and everything become normal in her body. Let she sleep peacefully. Let God touch and heal and bless Namrata with a good health.

Thanks!

prayers for you all, including you also because that has to be scary at midnight. and stressful on how to help and ease in the middle of the night. Prayers…

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray to the Holy One that your loved ones be granted a respite, if He will. May your family endure the hardships presented to you, steadfast in the faith. I pray for His mercy and grace upon your life. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying for Namrata!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is deep in my prayers bro Mel. I pray for His miraculous touch to her body, that He will bring her relief from all the vomiting and whatever is swollen. I pray for strength and determination for you bro, as you have much on your shoulders, I've asked God to relieve some of that burden on you.
God bless to your whole family brother.
Praises to Him who hears our prayers.