• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Here is one of those verses that really religious people try to abuse.

Matthew 7:13,14

13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in therein"

Lets look at it :

First....

Narrow is the way....... narrow is .....the way.............>Narrow......is................>THE< WAY.

So, who is THE WAY, Saint? John 14:6 "I am THE WAY, The Truth, and The Life".. and here is why this Truth is NARROW......."no man (NO ONE) comes to the Father unless they come to-by-through= ME" "but BY ME"...THROUGH ME... = ONLY one Way to God. Jesus Himself is the "narrow" WAY.

The idea here is Grace Thru Faith.
God saves you thru your faith. You become One with God THRU The Blood of Jesus.. You take Jesus, and God takes You. Full Stop.!
And why is this "NARROW"? Its because the world, the devil, and his people, worldwide and universe deep... teach that there ARE MANY WAYS TO GOD... Many Paths to God... All religion leads to the same place in the end.... and all THAT.....is how the verse is describing "BROAD is the way to destruction"..

See that?

So, the way to DESTRUCTION, is saying: > the way to HELL<...the way to miss HEAVEN...is all the other ways that are out there taught as Religion, that tell you that they offer many ways or paths to GOD., Or even to teach that there is NO God.
Jesus totally contradicts all that, and says plainly and truthfully, = I'm THE ONLY WAY TO GOD....= I'm the NARROW Gate. ONE WAY ONLY. "BUT BY ME" "Through Me", "One MEDIATOR between God and Man". Thats "narrow", isn't it Saint?

Now lets look at more of the verse....."which leadeth unto LIFE".......So the narrow WAY, who is JESUS, is the ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE. = "which leadeth to LIFE".... Jesus is LIFE....so, its only thru JESUS that you are led to possess Eternal life, or "life more abundant". Jesus said "I am the resurrection and THE LIFE"

Now the rest of the verse.. "few be that find it"..... means, few that find the TRUTH, or the Narrow WAY. (Gate).
The "few" is in relation to the rest of the unbelievers in the world at any given time who never put their trust in Christ and died in the last 2000 yrs. So, in contrast to all others who will die and go to hell, you have the born again, as the idea of the "few" who Trust in Christ and are born again.

That verse in Matthew says that few find it...and why is that Saint? What causes them not to find it?
Its 2 reasons.. One is because they "love darkness rather then Light".. = They love their SIN. They love their SINNING.... And its also because they are "ever learning and never able to come to the Knowledge of the TRUTH". = That is, they are always looking everywhere except in the direction of the ONE who Himself IS The TRUTH. See, unbelievers don't want to face that Cross because that Cross forces you to admit that you are no good, that in GOD's EYES you are a sinful awful thing. And most people will not face this fact about themselves so they shun the Cross and look for that BROAD WAY.. that says...."you're not so bad, you're as good everybody AS else", and that is True.....But when you compare yourself to JESUS THE CHRIST..>How Good are you? A.) You're no good..... so that is why God had to come down here and die and give you "the righteousness of Christ". "The GIFT of Righteousness"... God had to give us His very righteousness because WE don't have any of our own and that is why we have to be born again as a New Creation.."In Christ" .. which means that the very Righteousness of Christ is given to us as an ETERNAL Gift that God gave us when we became Born Again.

See, that Cross makes you admit you are a SINNER, and the self righteousness in people makes them avoid this fact. Those who will come to the Cross and kneel, are the "few", in that verse.
To come to the knowledge of the Truth, is to come to the understanding that Jesus is the Savior and you need one .
More people (the many) do not come to this knowledge, will not, willfully will not come to the Cross....then will ever fall on their knees before the Cross (the few) and say....."Cleans me O LORD, Forgive me Lord, i am SO LOST".
And to do that IS to have come to the knowledge of Jesus as The Truth, that He IS the Messiah, He is the Son of God, and He is the ONLY WAY (Narrow) WAY To Heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: atpollard

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
-
Here is one of those verses that really religious people try to abuse.

Matthew 7:13,14

13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in therein"

Lets look at it :

First....

Narrow is the way....... narrow is .....the way.............>Narrow......is................>THE< WAY.

So, who is THE WAY, Saint? John 14:6 "I am THE WAY, The Truth, and The Life".. and here is why this Truth is NARROW......."no man (NO ONE) comes to the Father unless they come to-by-through= ME" "but BY ME"...THROUGH ME... = ONLY one Way to God. Jesus Himself is the "narrow" WAY.

The idea here is Grace Thru Faith.
God saves you thru your faith. You become One with God THRU The Blood of Jesus.. You take Jesus, and God takes You. Full Stop.!
And why is this "NARROW"? Its because the world, the devil, and his people, worldwide and universe deep... teach that there ARE MANY WAYS TO GOD... Many Paths to God... All religion leads to the same place in the end.... and all THAT.....is how the verse is describing "BROAD is the way to destruction"..

See that?

So, the way to DESTRUCTION, is saying: > the way to HELL<...the way to miss HEAVEN...is all the other ways that are out there taught as Religion, that tell you that they offer many ways or paths to GOD., Or even to teach that there is NO God.
Jesus totally contradicts all that, and says plainly and truthfully, = I'm THE ONLY WAY TO GOD....= I'm the NARROW Gate. ONE WAY ONLY. "BUT BY ME" "Through Me", "One MEDIATOR between God and Man". Thats "narrow", isn't it Saint?

Now lets look at more of the verse....."which leadeth unto LIFE".......So the narrow WAY, who is JESUS, is the ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE. = "which leadeth to LIFE".... Jesus is LIFE....so, its only thru JESUS that you are led to possess Eternal life, or "life more abundant". Jesus said "I am the resurrection and THE LIFE"

Now the rest of the verse.. "few be that find it"..... means, few that find the TRUTH, or the Narrow WAY. (Gate).
The "few" is in relation to the rest of the unbelievers in the world at any given time who never put their trust in Christ and died in the last 2000 yrs. So, in contrast to all others who will die and go to hell, you have the born again, as the idea of the "few" who Trust in Christ and are born again.

That verse in Matthew says that few find it...and why is that Saint? What causes them not to find it?
Its 2 reasons.. One is because they "love darkness rather then Light".. = They love their SIN. They love their SINNING.... And its also because they are "ever learning and never able to come to the Knowledge of the TRUTH". = That is, they are always looking everywhere except in the direction of the ONE who Himself IS The TRUTH. See, unbelievers don't want to face that Cross because that Cross forces you to admit that you are no good, that in GOD's EYES you are a sinful awful thing. And most people will not face this fact about themselves so they shun the Cross and look for that BROAD WAY.. that says...."you're not so bad, you're as good everybody else", and that is True.....But when you compare yourself to JESUS THE CHRIST..>How Good are you? A.) You're no good..... so that is why God had to come down here and die and give you "the righteousness of Christ". "The GIFT of Righteousness"... God had to give us His very righteousness because WE don't have any of our own and that is why we have to be born again as a New Creation.."In Christ" .. which means that the very Righteousness of Christ is given to us as an ETERNAL Gift that God gave us when became Born Again.

See, that Cross makes you admit you are a SINNER, and the self righteousness in people makes them avoid this fact. Those who will come to the Cross and kneel, are the "few", in that verse.
To come to the knowledge of the Truth, is to come to the understanding that Jesus is the Savior and you need one More people do not come to this knowledge, will not. willfully will not then will ever fall on their knees before the Cross and say....."Cleans me O LORD, Forgive me Lord, i am SO LOST". And to do that IS to have come to the knowledge of Jesus as The Truth, that He IS the Messiah, He is the Son of God, and He is the ONLY WAY (Narrow) To Heaven.

Half-baked Lutheran twaddle. Admit you're a sinner so that you can then deny you are a sinner. Total confusion and mind games. More like "narrow is the mind" for they who believe in superstitions like the above.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Half-baked Lutheran twaddle. Admit you're a sinner so that you can then deny you are a sinner. Total confusion and mind games. More like "narrow is the mind" for they who believe in superstitions like the above.

I'll admit that you are a Christian forum agitator, who exists to prove your are carnal and Theologically clueless, regarding how the Blood Atonement operates.

Here explain this... for all to see the wonder of your depth of Theology.

Explain how "the blood of Jesus that saved the born again, keeps them SAVED".

Give that a shot, Mr Theology.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'll admit that you are a Christian forum agitator, who exists to prove your are carnal and Theologically clueless, regarding how the Blood Atonement operates.

Here explain this... for all to see the wonder of your depth of Theology.

Explain how "the blood of Jesus that saved the born again, keeps them SAVED".

Give that a shot, Mr Theology.
Good luck.

Agitator! Oh, the irony. ;)

The blood of Jesus is the life of Jesus. It cleanses inwardly from all sin because it is HIS life flowing in the one that is crucified with Christ. His death also brings in His life...because being born again gives us an alternative life to fall back on when we are dead to self.

Before being born again, death is just death...the cessation of life.

But when we have received the indwelling Christ we have a life that can kick in when our own life is extinguished. That's how we know we have eternal life.

So then the life of Jesus in us is there as a POTENTIAL that can only be experienced when we are out of the way completely. There is no mixture IN Christ even though most Christians will never experience a life without mixture because they are taught to NOT go to God in a complete surrender of our lives.

God will not steal away our lives to give us a resurrection life. No...we have to offer ourselves as a living sacrifice. God is not a killer. But He will crucify us in order that we might partake of the life of His Son. And He will come as a thief to steal back the glory that so many are bestowing on themselves in the name of the righteousness of God. People are very foolish these days...not discerning God's jealousy over His holy name.

But very few want to let everything go in this world. The church doesn't know about this life anymore...they think heaven and eternal life are meant after a PHYSICAL death...like an afterlife. The life of the church is supposed to be the eternal kind of life. That is the will of God for us.

But no one can bear a holy fruit unless they walk in resurrection life...while we are yet in these mortal bodies. If we do so there is a reward. If we resist the truth and claim to be holy while still in the power of the flesh...then we will suffer an eternal shame. God is not mocked.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To add to your statements, @Behold, it is clear that to receive Jesus is to receive Him not only as Saviour; but as Lord.

If He is Lord in your life you will obey His teachings.

One of His teachings is found in Matthew 5:20.

And this goes right in line with what you said about perfection being required for the one who does not receive Christ.

Righteousness does not come through the law but through faith in Jesus Christ (Galatians 2:21).

In the verse just previous (Galatians 2:20), we are told that this righteousness is obtained when we allow Christ to live His life in us and through us.

For He is the perfect Son of God. And therefore if He is living our life, how is He going to live out anything but perfection?

It is only when we take back our lives that we have relinquished to Him that we begin to walk in the flesh and get in trouble. We sin because all of a sudden, we are living our lives again instead of Him living His life in us and through us.

Reactions: atpollard

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
To add to your statements, @Behold, it is clear that to receive Jesus is to receive Him not only as Saviour; but as Lord.

The reason that "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus IS Lord", is because He's always Lord, and always will be, novice.

He is Lord....Jesus is Lord of all.

THE LORD of Unbeliever, Trees, Ocean, Planets......Jesus is Lord of ALL

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason that "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus IS Lord", is because He's always Lord, and always will be, novice.

He is Lord....Jesus is Lord of all.

THE LORD of Unbeliever, Trees, Ocean, Planets......Jesus is Lord of ALL
The question is, Is He the Lord of your life, personally?

Do you obey Him?

Jesus said,

Luk 6:46, And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

If Jesus were really your Lord you would not deny His statements as the Spirit that you have indwelling sin.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The question is, Is He the Lord of your life, personally?

Do you obey Him?Jesus said, Luk 6:46, And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
If Jesus were really your Lord you would not deny His statements as the Spirit that you have indwelling sin.

I don't have "indwelling sin".. I have the Indwelling Christ.
He is in me, not "sin".
You have the sin issue, as you keep reporting to us.... I dont have this issue.
Jesus has ALL my Sin, and i have ALL His Righteousness.

Is Jesus my Lord?
It would be impossible for Him not to be my Lord..... Im Born again.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have "indwelling sin".. I have the Indwelling Christ.
He is in me, not "sin".
You have the sin issue, as you keep reporting to us.... I dont have this issue.
Jesus has ALL my Sin, and i have ALL His Righteousness.

Is Jesus my Lord?
It would be impossible for Him not to be my Lord..... Im Born again.
But you couldn't say, "Jesus is my Lord"...which indicates something about you (1 Corinthians 12:3).

But as for concerning whether you have sin or not...I will be clear that your teaching is heresy...and this is your first admonition on the matter coming from me.