Natural cures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
God created so many plants on this earth,it is mind boggling to research the health benefits of only a few...for example the dreaded dandelion...in USA and Canada people with lawns, golf courses etc hate this beautiful yellow flower, and must madly pollute the environment by spraying them to kill them...WHAT....when one looks at the medicinal properties of this plant it is a shame they are held in such a negative light...(plus they make great salad)...
In todays drugged up world the majority seem to have lost the ability to think about natural cures..(at least in the western world)..
For example in the end times when food in non existent and God says to you, you got one plant/tree available to you for survival...what you going to chose to provide the vitamins and minerals you need for survival? Better make it moringa/mallunguy...
Ifyou have intestinal issues there are many natural cures for inflammation...one of the best I have found is mangosteen juice...it includes the peel of the fruit as well...to me it is a miracle worker..
The benefits of circumin/tumeric, cinammon, aspargus, broccoli also should not be overlooked, as these are loaded with healing and nutritional qualities.
Bon Appetite!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. It's funny how we've forgotten or simply never learned about simple remedies.

In the past year or so, my wife and I've tried to cut out heavily antibiotic meat and concentrate on eating fresher. Just getting the nutrients from vegetables and fruits that aren't canned or boxed alone leads to improving health. I've had a lot of luck with avocados and using mint to help soothe a stomach ache.

We make sure our boys get fruit. My oldest loves strawberries, bananas, and honeydew. I eat a lot of bananas for energy later in the day. My youngest loves blueberries, and a reasonable amount of them keeps him on schedule.

I don't know about you, but I can tell when I start getting off track and eating bad stuff like too much fast food or packaged stuff.

I'll have to look into the mangosteen juice!

Bibliocentrist

Mar 15, 2008
Australasia
Tinned/canned food is also bad/iffy re cadmium and heavy metals (just like water sitting for hours in fittings/pipes/tanks).

I heard that pork/ham/bacon (and chicken) has growth hormones.

In Revelation the laodiceans is a centre of Asclepius god of medicine worship. I hate how everyone always says "go to the doctor/gp", yet they don't care about things like fluoridated water, sprayed food etc that i ask/talk/write about.

On the other hand it is the spirit that gives life?

Dr Breverman/Braverman a christian dr who i heard on focus on the family some years ago had some interesting info on herbs & spices, and "rainbow diet".

Turmeric is good for heart apparently. (Its in curry which is a recent liking of mine in place of salt.)

Has anyone seen the piece on body food below which someone sent me a couple of years ago?

The only problem is how do we get/find unsprayed (and unfluoridated) veges/fruit/etc if we are unable to do our own outside or inside garden/plants? Even organics i asked replied that they can/do spray too.

Body Food (analogies) :

Subject: FW: EAT LOTS OF SWEET POTATOES - amazing
It's been said that God first separated the salt water from the fresh, made dry land, planted a garden, made animals and fish... All before making a human. He made and provided what we'd need before we were born. These are best & more powerful when eaten raw.
We're such slow learners...
God left us a great clue as to what foods help what part of our body! God's Pharmacy! Amazing!

Description: cid:[email protected] sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye.. And YES, science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

Description: cid:[email protected] Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and is red. All of the research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine and are indeed pure heart and blood food.
[I noticed radishes look like heart & arteries too?]

Description: cid:[email protected] hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

Description: cid:[email protected] Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Description: cid:[email protected] Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Description: cid:[email protected], Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.

Description: cid:[email protected], Eggplant and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? It takes exactly nine (9) months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Description: cid:[email protected] are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm as well to overcome male sterility.

Description: cid:[email protected] Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.

Description: cid:[email protected] assist the health and function of the ovaries.

Description: cid:[email protected], Grapefruits, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Description: cid:[email protected] look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. A working companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.

[Scientists found in a study that milk is good for teeth (they don't know why).]
Tamil proverb "Banyan & Margosa are good for teeth ...."

I have often wanted to have a site & group which has a number of practical things like health/diet, history, etc.

Reactions: Joseph77

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Thank you for this very profound information...we sure have gotten away from God's natural foods, and are paying the price of ill health..
Now when one throws the genetically modified franken foods into the mix, it is even more important to get back to the basics and try to have a garden, and grow your own fruits and veggies, naturally..problem is a lot of the seeds are now from genetically modified products...
I am thankful I am in a place where I can grab a coconut off the tree and drink the juice and eat the innards...and different wild fruits and veggies such as mangosteen, mangoes, guybano, malungguy (moringa), pineapple, and many i do not even know the name of..lol...(I am learning from the local people, what is healthy and what is not). The meat is natural, but as tough as nails...(chicken ok)....but try and avoid meats as much as possible..I understand from research malungguy has protein, and many essential vitamins in it, so good substitute for meat and dairy products.
Rice is big here, and good if brown rice..but the GMO companies are even active trying to impose their products on the small farmers, but so far these farmers have only had disdain for them and laughed at these franken foods..hope that continues...

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Back in Canada a few years ago, I always welcomed my lawn covered in those bright yellow flowers in the spring...my neighbours were madly spraying their lawns, and viewed mine in utter disgust...my next door neighbour who worked for the ambulance service was spraying his lawn..I asked him not to spray next to the fence between the two properties, as my two little sons played along there...he could not understand so I educated him on the poisons he was spreading..so he honoured my request, but still sprayed his lawn...guess what? When they had a baby, and he started playing on the lawn, they quit spraying..lol...and their lawn, in the spring looked like mine..full of nice yellow flowers...so lets never overlook the medicinal properties of those nice yellow flowered weeds, which America hates so much...

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
A couple of websites to look up...."Royal Rife" a Medical doctor from the early 20th century who discovered sound frequency was a way to shrink cancerous tumours..he actually was healing people in California at his clinic with this method..he made the first microscope capable of seeing the minute cells of virus, and a frequency generator...the AMA revoked his licence, despite his successes...ironically his technology is available today in current frequency generators...
The second is "Cures with baking soda"...a Doctor in Italy treats people with cancerous tumours with, of all things, baking soda..and has a good success rate..there is a lot devoted to this subject on the net..good reading!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
heretoeternity said:
The second is "Cures with baking soda"...a Doctor in Italy treats people with cancerous tumours with, of all things, baking soda..and has a good success rate..there is a lot devoted to this subject on the net..good reading!
Another thing Baking soda is good for, is heartburn, if you are suffering from heartburn, just mix up 2 teaspoons of baking soda with water and it brings instant relief

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here's another Chamomile Tea is good, it relieves stress, it boosts your immune system, it will even settle flatulence, it's great for nausea and helps you to recover from diarrhea, there are many other health benefits.

Bibliocentrist

Mar 15, 2008
Australasia
Someone sent me this on safflower/safflour, but i don't know whether it is a con/scam or not, or whether there is a catch. http://345-beauty.com-0p0.net/enmqva/everyday/r-cla-safflower-oil/. It is abit like 'heretoeternity' saying about dandelion. Looks like the sun....

Also on checking for natural remedies for lung cancer these which i found are interesting, esp the first one :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungwort_lichen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungwort
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungfish