Natural Medicine Experts Provide Their Favorite All Natural Remedies (for Lower Back Pain)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(how to be your own chiropractor
People must be careful however.......A doctor damaged my spine when I was only 27 years old, and I have never been the same since......3 surgeries on my spine (so far if doctors have their way)....Tried Chiro, Physio Therapists, acupuncture, bio feedback and a whole lot of various drugs given by these 'professionals' , a few which have since been removed from the shelves, as they were in fact killing or hurting people........If you just have a few muscle problems I would say..."Go ahead", but if you have the least suspicion there may actually be something wrong in there, please make your doctors take proper pictures of your spine....We only have one spine, and when they damage it ( or if we do ) there is no way to get another one lol........Please never assume because these people we call doctors read a bunch of books and take a lot of exams, that they actually KNOW anything...They know a fair bit 'about' the thing, but no actual experience...It's kind of a really sick way to go about things, having those people in complete control of our lives, as far as whether we are allowed pain relief or not, according to them ! Pitiful !

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People must be careful however.......A doctor damaged my spine when I was only 27 years old, and I have never been the same since......3 surgeries on my spine (so far if doctors have their way)....Tried Chiro, Physio Therapists, acupuncture, bio feedback and a whole lot of various drugs given by these 'professionals' , a few which have since been removed from the shelves, as they were in fact killing or hurting people........If you just have a few muscle problems I would say..."Go ahead", but if you have the least suspicion there may actually be something wrong in there, please make your doctors take proper pictures of your spine....We only have one spine, and when they damage it ( or if we do ) there is no way to get another one lol........Please never assume because these people we call doctors read a bunch of books and take a lot of exams, that they actually KNOW anything...They know a fair bit 'about' the thing, but no actual experience...It's kind of a really sick way to go about things, having those people in complete control of our lives, as far as whether we are allowed pain relief or not, according to them ! Pitiful !
With a lot of care! Trust God!

Reactions: Helen and pia

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
there is no way to get another one
fwiw regeneration is quite efficient and amazing, just being recognized now. But of course you gotta do it, and regeneration implies that you must make substantial changes in nutrition, exercise level usually, etc

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ust make substantial changes in nutrition, exercise level usually
The money to be able to do that would be nice......Also for better medical care, but that's not the way it is in my life, so can't do much about that :)

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The money to be able to do that would be nice......Also for better medical care, but that's not the way it is in my life, so can't do much about that :)
hmm, i don't have a dime, and i don't do symptom relief--no symptoms--so i'm not sure what to say here.
Money is a really bad way to get your food? and a worse way to stay healthy? i guess
cold turkey is pretty brutal though lol, you might check out
bruderhof australia communities - Google Search
and just take little steps, maybe. But you end up with a foot in both worlds...but cross that bridge then i guess

Reactions: pia and Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only money or health insurance that will pay it or the availabilities of facilities and expertise to do things the best way, but should I do it that way according to what God has put in my heart? Remember this lady?

"And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched." Luke 8:43-44

Notice that she spent all that she had and was unable to be healed by any of them. Even if healing exists among the many men who practice healing, how would we know without being an expert ourselves who is both able and trustworthy? Into whose hands should we put all of our faith?
Should we all be students of medical and other areas of the health of men so as to improve and extend our natural life here? Who of us is able to do that and of those who may be able who will find the means and who will be able to make proper use of the means? So many IFs and so many doubts to anyone who does not have and seemingly cannot obtain all understanding... etc.

The lady was healed by her faith, was she not? Will we all be so physically healthy because we have such faith? I keep wanting to go back to these words:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

Give God the glory! Who else should we trust completely?

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hmm, i don't have a dime,
I give thanks to the Lord if all I have is a piece of frozen bread, toasted with butter on it.....I have times where i do eat ok and times when i cannot, but He has always seen me through, even when food has been a little scarce for a day or two....A couple of times when I desperately needed medical care, somehow He arranged for these superb surgeons to do the work for free and to give me a hospital bed for free......He truly is something else :D

Reactions: bbyrd009

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Give God the glory! Who else should we trust completely?
For certain ! He has helped me more times than I can count, both with food and medically, but someone telling me to buy better food ? Well that isn't possible on a daily basis :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For certain ! He has helped me more times than I can count, both with food and medically, but someone telling me to buy better food ? Well that isn't possible on a daily basis :)
You would have to know what "better food" is. Yes, there are people who may know the answer with regard to physical food, but even if we are able to know who they are there would still remain at least two other problems. 1) Is it possible to obtain that food anywhere to which I have access? And 2) Is this better food available for what I can afford to offer in exchange?

I believe it is "better" for people to be concerned with what Jesus said here:

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him." John 6:53-56

What is the most important thing?

Reactions: pia