NBC Reporter Quits, Says Mainstream Media Deceives the Public

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you've suspected that we're being fed government-controlled news but weren't sure, here is confirmation that your instincts were correct:

The Facts: William Arkin, a longtime well known military and war reporter who is best known for his groundbreaking, three-part Washington Post series in 2010 has gone public outing NBC/MSNBC as completely fake government run agencies.

We know we're being lied to, so what are Christians to do?

NBC Journalist Quits Then Blows The Whistle On How Mainstream Media Deceives The Public

Reactions: farouk

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Totally stop watching the news on the mainstream media networks (all of them including Fox) and turn to conservative news sources such as Breitbart News, Infowars, Freedom Outpost, and several others who wish to present the facts about what is happening rather than a daily dose of lies and garbage.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

Reactions: Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally stop watching the news on the mainstream media networks (all of them including Fox) and turn to conservative news sources such as Breitbart News, Infowars, Freedom Outpost, and several others who wish to present the facts about what is happening rather than a daily dose of lies and garbage.

We see things the same: I don't even trust Fox anymore. I read Breitbart for a couple of years straight and still do occasionally. I got too upset reading about Trump not securing the border and I had to stop reading it. I was prevented from being seen in the ER because of the mass migration - some people don't know how bad it's gotten in some places, but it will affect them sooner or later. I was in a very bad way and they told me it would be a 5 hour wait. That stayed etched in my mind; mass migration is dangerous - some people don't realize just how dangerous it's become. If even half of Americans woke up to what is happening to the country we could have a chance to save it, but from my experiences, Americans are clueless. Try talking about this to other believers or someone you meet out - you'll get a blank look.

Reactions: Enoch111

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

Very good application. Thank you. Sometimes reading the news is hard and you lose sight that God is in control. However, I always struggle with what we're supposed to do as opposed to leaving to situations to God.

Reactions: amadeus
B

Butterfly

I think it's a combination of leaving things with God, praying for people's eyes and ears to be open, and being wise with what we get taken in by.
You know for years and years we have just believed what has been relayed to us, so in some respects the fact that we don't just take it anymore is a good thing- even though we may be aware more, and even though it's a bit scary, it actually means that the power these people had over all of us is being broken down gradually.
First step in the right direction is awareness.
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
If you've suspected that we're being fed government-controlled news but weren't sure, here is confirmation that your instincts were correct:

The Facts: William Arkin, a longtime well known military and war reporter who is best known for his groundbreaking, three-part Washington Post series in 2010 has gone public outing NBC/MSNBC as completely fake government run agencies.

NBC Journalist Quits Then Blows The Whistle On How Mainstream Media Deceives The Public
Call it: Rent-a-coup.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's a combination of leaving things with God, praying for people's eyes and ears to be open, and being wise with what we get taken in by.
You know for years and years we have just believed what has been relayed to us, so in some respects the fact that we don't just take it anymore is a good thing- even though we may be aware more, and even though it's a bit scary, it actually means that the power these people had over all of us is being broken down gradually.
First step in the right direction is awareness.
Rita

I think you have a good point. I do pray that specific people change their minds about things as in the Scripture "The kings heart is in the Hand of the Lord, He turneth it wheresoever He will."

I used to believe the news, now I trust very little of what is put out for human consumption. What really frightens me is that the worst among us are those that seek positions of power. I read a good article on psychopaths and how they seek out positions of power, and it made my blood run cold. I also read an article by someone who attended West Point with one of higher-ups in American government, and the guy was mentally sick, and had his hands on the levers of power. But then I turn to God and pray, because there are some things that we just cannot control. I signed up to pray for our country, and they send me updates, so I feel that I'm doing what I can. I'm really beginning to see though, how the spiritual world is where the real battle is fought.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very good application. Thank you. Sometimes reading the news is hard and you lose sight that God is in control. However, I always struggle with what we're supposed to do as opposed to leaving to situations to God.
Indeed this can be a problem for us at times. We need to ask Him to help us always be or become His sheep for His sheep do know and hear His voice.

"And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice." John 10:4

When we allow ourselves to get too unnecessarily involved in things not directly of God or not necessary to our walk with God we will often find ourselves in trouble.

"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil." John 17:14-15