Near Life Experience

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

heavenforbid

Feb 9, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Now most people have heard of near death experience, but what about a near life experience?

When I was very young I was invited to a seminar about relationships, I sat through what seemed hours of talking and demonstrations (Which I didn't understand) I just wanted it to be over. Once the seminar ended I met up with my ride and was ready to leave. My old friend wanted me to thank the teacher before I left, so we both did then I left for the exit.

We were in a corporate building in the city and I decided to leave by the stairs, when I got to the exit I felt a bolt of lightning strike me in the back of the head.

All of a sudden I was standing in a total white landscape, and I could feel love everywhere, I was somehow somewhere else. This place was so overcoming that I knew instantly I never wanted to leave.

Then my sight blurred and I opened my eyes back to the exit, and a few people who had to hold me from falling flat on my face.

I felt funny after, like I was missing something.