Nearly 1 in 4 Democratic Voters Believe 'Men Can Get Pregnant': New Poll

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
''The poll by WPA Intelligence found that 22 percent of Democrats and 36 percent of white, college-educated Democratic women agree with the statement that "some men can get pregnant." That view was shared by 27 percent of self-described liberals and 29 percent of white Democratic voters.

"Overall, few Americans think men can get pregnant," said Conor Maguire, managing director of WPA Intelligence, according to the Daily Caller. "But with 36% of a core Democratic constituency (college-educated white Democratic women) and one out of five Democrat voters believing this, one can see why Democratic leaders coddle the radical gender theory movement." ''

------
A black female Democrat supreme court nominee, who was deemed a token nominee by Biden solely because she was black Democrat and female, stated during her confirmation hearing that she could not define the word, female, because she was not a biologist.
Now this. I thought elected Democrats were enemies of America and antichrist before this.
Now it turns out their rhetoric from the Hill has a severe side effect after their base imbibed their Koolaid. Viral Stupidity.

Apple Sparks Controversy With Pregnant Man Emoji On iPhone
untitled-design-2022-03-23t154607.878-16480308853x2.jpg

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine that. Proof positive that a college education is a waste on some people's children .....Bet not one of their Dads gave birth to any of them
Suddenly WPA Intelligence doesn't seem so intelligent do they? WPA needs a more descript name after WPA.

And to think .....these are people who vote ....sad ..

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They also rage on about stuff they really know nothing about. Their 'knowledge' comes from the weird and furious minds of their woke compatriots. And they get a lot of strange stuff from college professors. The same kinds of minds are present in certain US women senators too. No doubt that is why these weird people get elected, cause weird people vote for them and believe the same weird things.

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
''The poll by WPA Intelligence found that 22 percent of Democrats and 36 percent of white, college-educated Democratic women agree with the statement that "some men can get pregnant." That view was shared by 27 percent of self-described liberals and 29 percent of white Democratic voters.

"Overall, few Americans think men can get pregnant," said Conor Maguire, managing director of WPA Intelligence, according to the Daily Caller. "But with 36% of a core Democratic constituency (college-educated white Democratic women) and one out of five Democrat voters believing this, one can see why Democratic leaders coddle the radical gender theory movement." ''

------
A black female Democrat supreme court nominee, who was deemed a token nominee by Biden solely because she was black Democrat and female, stated during her confirmation hearing that she could not define the word, female, because she was not a biologist.
Now this. I thought elected Democrats were enemies of America and antichrist before this.
Now it turns out their rhetoric from the Hill has a severe side effect after their base imbibed their Koolaid. Viral Stupidity.

Well, these are the people who, at least a majority of them, think that communism is a beneficial form of government. Given that, you have to understand these aren't the brightest bulbs out there.

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or, all these learned people, like Apples creation of a pregnant man emoji, is part of a bigger scheme. ''Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.''
Voltaire
Yes, it is God's judgement upon the United States: fools are on the positions of government authorities. And fools typically follow fools.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking about this O/P this morning. Hoping the car in front of me was headed to where I was going. Personalized plate .....BIOLOGY

The funny side of me wanted to ask ...."Do you know what a woman is ?"

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They also rage on about stuff they really know nothing about. Their 'knowledge' comes from the weird and furious minds of their woke compatriots. And they get a lot of strange stuff from college professors. The same kinds of minds are present in certain US women senators too. No doubt that is why these weird people get elected, cause weird people vote for them and believe the same weird things.

Between psychobabble school teachers, wacky weed and drugs...
Nothing surprises me that these ignorant lumps come up with.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I was thinking about this O/P this morning. Hoping the car in front of me was headed to where I was going. Personalized plate .....BIOLOGY

The funny side of me wanted to ask ...."Do you know what a woman is ?"
That's when you need one the old paddle talk signs. Where you can hold up a personal message written to a nearby driver. :Thumbsup: ''Hey, BIOLOGY, can U define female?''

If they're a tranny you may run into problems. Hey, that may explain Ketanji Brown's problem.:ummm:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's when you need one the old paddle talk signs. Where you can hold up a personal message written to a nearby driver. :Thumbsup: ''Hey, BIOLOGY, can U define female?''

If they're a tranny you may run into problems. Hey, that may explain Ketanji Brown's problem.:ummm:

~ im edgycaded, female? Uh duh, not qualified to answer. Maybe she is a he and doesn’t know...lol

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always wanted a digital display board in the back window. Controlled by Alexa ..all you have to do is speak instead of type. Especially for the person who has their left blinker on for miles .....Simple message ..."This is not Florida, turn your blinker off!"

That would be good ....Dr Seuss ...."Do you know what a woman is?"

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I always wanted a digital display board in the back window. Controlled by Alexa ..all you have to do is speak instead of type. Especially for the person who has their left blinker on for miles .....Simple message ..."This is not Florida, turn your blinker off!"

That would be good ....Dr Seuss ...."Do you know what a woman is?"
Maybe Alexa's programmers will catch on to your idea.
I'd like to see one of those on the back window of a car in Hawaii.

''Why does Hawaii have an Interstate highway system?''

Inquiring islander minds want to know.:confused::p

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe Alexa's programmers will catch on to your idea.
I'd like to see one of those on the back window of a car in Hawaii.

''Why does Hawaii have an Interstate highway system?''

Inquiring islander minds want to know.:confused::p

Are you in Hawaii? I lived in Pearl City for four years. Of course I was only three and left at seven years old. ....Dad was in the CIA.

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've wondered why they haven't come out with those yet. Probably could program it so that it doesn't allow you to type bad words (which is what most people I'd imagine would use it for, and what may be the cause for the hesitancy). The technology is out there and we're surely not the only ones who've thought of it (and have been thinking of it for quite some time now!).

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you in Hawaii? I lived in Pearl City for four years. Of course I was only three and left at seven years old. ....Dad was in the CIA.
I lived in Pearl City Hawaii for 3 years when I was in the Navy back in the 80's. I lived in one of those two high rise apartment buildings right off of Kamehameha Highway. When I looked out my window I was looking over the Highway right at Pearl Harbor. :)

My nickname there was 'local haole.' :D

Reactions: Taken

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
On the discussion of how many forms/genders for the human body there are, and what we can believe we are, in many years from now when researchers find human remains from this present time, they will only be able to determine that the bones are either of a female or a male. Any other "gender" will be difficult to prove or discern. The artifacts that may still be around the bones will only indicate how they possibly dressed and not their gender.