Nearly daily scrmeme

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PhotoPictureResizer_190322_163420158-810x1571.jpg

Our tears, mine and yours

OUR TEARS

There have been many many tears that have escaped our eyes in the course of our journey. We don't realize the depth of notice that the God of all creation gives to each of us. So much so that each of our tears, mine and yours, have been accounted for. They are written in books and saved in bottles. The exact number of them can be told by the Lord of creation, Jesus the Christ at any one time.

In my early time as a Christian I sat one moonlit night in our little country greenhouse pouring my heart to Him that knows all. Overwrought by pressures, fears, questions and afflictions I attempted to tell all to God. As I did and in the midst of my brokenness and weeping I found myself slowly noddling my head up and down in an affirmative way as I said over and over "you felt these same things, you felt these same things!" Though I'd heard nothing by the Holy Spirit he let me know that everything I was feeling he'd already walked through.

Friend, never ever think that God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit don't know exactly what you are experiencing, feeling and going through.

HE KNOWS BETTER THAN ANYONE. He cares more than anyone. Amen

Psalm 56:8 KJVS
Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

Job 16:20 KJVS
My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God.

Psalm 126:5-6 KJVS
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him .

For our righteous tears...

Psalm 126:5 KJVS
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Isaiah 25:8 KJVS
He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it .

Jeremiah 31:16 KJVS
Thus saith the Lord ; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord ; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.

Jesus wept just as we weep

Hebrews 5:7 KJVS
Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

Revelation 7:17 KJVS
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

There will be an end to our tearful times.

Revelation 21:4 KJVS
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Rejoice and wipe away your tears my friends. Jesus has wept long before us. May the comfort and solace of the Holy Spirit turn you to rejoicing and smiles of joy.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PhotoPictureResizer_190324_091415238-964x1792.jpg

POUR IT OUT... ALL OF IT

Psalm 62:8 is the key scripture here. Being troubled and filled with heaviness I set out to pray. Pray like I never prayed before. I came before the Lord and stayed until everything was laid out before him. Everything I mean.

The things at the front of my thoughts first of course. Sinful thoughts, lusts, selfish deeds, lies I told by remaining silent. Bad attitudes. On and on I went. I could see myself as with a flashlight searching myself for every single thing offensive to the Holy God that saved me from my horrible past.

After a good while I could find nothing to confess to him. Nothing more to pour out of my heart. The Holy Spirit showed me that I'd followed psalm 62:8 as he wanted.

After that I felt sort of numb. The next day and days following I was anointed with an indescribable Anointing of God's peace that was beyond description. This then is the way to his peace. Confession and obedience.

Have you ever done this pouring out? It's NOT optional. It is to be a normal part of a Christian's life. We have to do this every so often to shed the barnacles of sin from our lives.

These poured out sins are the ashes from our lives and in return he gives...

Isaiah 61:3 KJVS
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that he might be glorified.

I urge you if you don't practice this cleaning out to start pouring out friends so that he can refill you with his gracious gift of peace. Amen, confess ALL to him. Nothing more then to pour out of my heart. The Holy Spirit showed me that I'd followed psalm 62:8 as he wanted.

After I did that I felt sort of numb. The next day and days following I was anointed with an indescribable Anointing of God's peace that was beyond description.

Have you ever done this pouring out? It's NOT optional. It is to be a normal part of a Christian's life. We have to do this every so often to shed the barnacles of sin from our lives.

These poured out sins are the ashes from our lives and in return he gives...

Isaiah 61:3 KJVS
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that he might be glorified.

I urge you to start pouring everything out friends so that he can refill you with his gracious gift of peace. Don't hold back no matter how bad it is. He ALREADY knows but wants us to acknowledge our sins and faults before him. Amen

Reactions: amadeus