Nee Help!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone here know how to turn back on the spell check? I depend on it alot! I have bad arthriotis and if I do not see words underlined for spell check I tend to just hit reply! I am a pretty lousy typer due to my arthritis so I could use the help to get it turned back on!

Thanks

nolidad!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

If you are using Microsoft edge, then click on the three dots at the right of your second bar, then in the screen which gives you the options, click on language and then turn on the spellchecker.

Its a simpla as that.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone here know how to turn back on the spell check? I depend on it alot! I have bad arthriotis and if I do not see words underlined for spell check I tend to just hit reply! I am a pretty lousy typer due to my arthritis so I could use the help to get it turned back on!

Thanks

nolidad!
As I'm in the "write your reply" area, I right click, and my menu pops up including spell check, I guess it's in my Firefox browser. I just clicked on and it underlined a number of your words . . .

;)

I'm going to post this, then reply again to see if it stays on, I've never really paid attention to that.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks

nolidad!

OK, it stays on from post to post . . .

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks

nolidad!

When I close Firefox and reopen it, I find I have to turn it back on again.

Much love!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks

nolidad!

Thanks

nolidad!

Hi Ron, I have Firefox, if I missspelll a word as you see I just did, it did not correct it, so go to the 3 lines on the very right click them and click settings, under language check the box that says check your spellingas you type. That should do it sir.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks

nolidad!
This is more important than a spell check problem ...
If I don't take my Hydroplenish (hyaluronic acid with biocell collegen by Natures Way) my hands will cramp up, my back and knees will suffer within days - due to arthritis! I've been taking it for years - that is my natural remedy.
Additionally, the other day I was opening up dozens of pecans and after an hour my hands started to cramp. I had just purchased some CBD oil and put a few drops on them and cramps disappeared in minutes. I continued for another hour.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

If you are using Microsoft edge, then click on the three dots at the right of your second bar, then in the screen which gives you the options, click on language and then turn on the spellchecker.

Its a simpla as that.[/QU

thank you it worked!!