need friends

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 19, 2017
USA, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, it has been a long time since I was last here. I need some friends in my life. I have been bored and lonely while staying at home because of covid-19. I am quarantining and keeping safe. I have been drawing, reading, writing stories, watching TV, watching movies on tv, gardening as in digging up monster weeds from my back yard and watering the plants we want. I have been reading the Bible, praying, watching Dr. Joyce Meyers on weekdays, Dr. Charles Stanley on Sunday. I live with my parents and I have been talking to them. I have been cleaning the house. It would be nice if I could go on the net more and talk to people on the internet more. I think about how the Lord wants to use me to spread His love. i am trying to draw some Bible art work. I want to illustrate and write a book of Bible stories for children. I want to finish my stories. And I am thinking about the plots and characters and love, gospel in the stories. I hope God approves of my plans.

I love Christ and want to serve Him. I am trying to change and get rid of stuff that does not please Jesus Christ. It can be very hard. So does anyone like art, not modern or abstract art but more old-fashion like 19th, 18th, 17th century art. I like the Renaissance and Impressionist, but the Pre-Raphaelites, a group of Victorian latter 19th century British artists that painted realistically in romantic subjects are my favorite. Anyone else live in Florida? Anyone else like cute little animals, fluffy or feathery? How about flowers and nature, butterflies, trees, waterfalls, mountains? How about grand architecture old cathedrals, palaces, churches, mansions, castles? I believe God created the Earth beautiful, but Satan and Eve and Adam ruined it by sin disobedience, evil, anger hatred, jealousy, etc. The earth has become corrupted by sin and evil. Do you like Bible stories? Let me know!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone else like cute little animals, fluffy or feathery? How about flowers and nature, butterflies, trees, waterfalls, mountains? How about grand architecture old cathedrals, palaces, churches, mansions, castles?
Hi waterlilyoflife....going to just call you waterlily...for short...I love nature...and am in total awe of ancient architecture.....I live in Oklahoma but worked in Florida for a short while when I was working as an inspector in the pipeline construction business.
Welcome to the forum and I hope you can find many friends here!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, it has been a long time since I was last here. I need some friends in my life. I have been bored and lonely while staying at home because of covid-19. I am quarantining and keeping safe. I have been drawing, reading, writing stories, watching TV, watching movies on tv, gardening as in digging up monster weeds from my back yard and watering the plants we want. I have been reading the Bible, praying, watching Dr. Joyce Meyers on weekdays, Dr. Charles Stanley on Sunday. I live with my parents and I have been talking to them. I have been cleaning the house. It would be nice if I could go on the net more and talk to people on the internet more. I think about how the Lord wants to use me to spread His love. i am trying to draw some Bible art work. I want to illustrate and write a book of Bible stories for children. I want to finish my stories. And I am thinking about the plots and characters and love, gospel in the stories. I hope God approves of my plans.

I love Christ and want to serve Him. I am trying to change and get rid of stuff that does not please Jesus Christ. It can be very hard. So does anyone like art, not modern or abstract art but more old-fashion like 19th, 18th, 17th century art. I like the Renaissance and Impressionist, but the Pre-Raphaelites, a group of Victorian latter 19th century British artists that painted realistically in romantic subjects are my favorite. Anyone else live in Florida? Anyone else like cute little animals, fluffy or feathery? How about flowers and nature, butterflies, trees, waterfalls, mountains? How about grand architecture old cathedrals, palaces, churches, mansions, castles? I believe God created the Earth beautiful, but Satan and Eve and Adam ruined it by sin disobedience, evil, anger hatred, jealousy, etc. The earth has become corrupted by sin and evil. Do you like Bible stories? Let me know!

Hi, wow, you have alot of great interests and talents.

I love nature, especially when there are water features. And Autumn colors and even Winter scenes....of course, being in Los Angeles, I can only appreciate them in photos. But was raised in PA, so grew to love those things there.

I also love animals and currently have one cat. She doesn't want a buddy! Also, love old architecture including old churches. We have some Spanish/Mediterranean architecture here in L.A., I also like that.

Used to paint in oils, mainly nature scenes.

Hope you find some more friends here.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello to you waterlilyoflife. Join in so folk can see how you're wired. Knowing the inside of a person will either attract or repel others....there are no other options. Of course one can always act, you know, put on a false persona.....but the sort of folks you want and need as friends won't be gotten that way.