need of prayer.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Lord, Coming here, I see so much need for prayer for others. I pray for the needs of all who have posted here, that they be met in the love and power of Christs name. I ask also for deliverance and guidance from those things I am facing at this present time. And for a daily rememberance of the need to pray for others. Thank you for your providence and love Father God.In Jesus Name. Amen.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Faithful;42221)
Lord, Coming here, I see so much need for prayer for others. I pray for the needs of all who have posted here, that they be met in the love and power of Christs name. I ask also for deliverance and guidance from those things I am facing at this present time. And for a daily rememberance of the need to pray for others. Thank you for your providence and love Father God.In Jesus Name. Amen.
amen :pray3:

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Faithful;42221)
Amen. And my prayers are with you as well.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
You are a kind person, Faithful. I know the Lord will hear from heaven. We can "touch" heaven with our prayers, as I have heard it said. I like that. We are touching the Father's heart, through Christ, our wonderful intercessor. Remember that, all who have requested prayer! Read Hebrews 7:25,which is as follows: "Therefore, He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercesion for them." That is what Jesus does night and day! He lives to make prayer requests to the Father on our behalf. What an advocate we have in Christ! Read John 17:9 & 20. Jesus was praying for you before He even went to the cross. How marvelous! How wonderful is my Savior's love for me. Take hold of that today.Oh, how he loves you and me.
smile.gif