Need prayer of protection from demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to go with my family and move to Florida. I wanted to avoid homelessness and there was no other choice. I need prayer for protection from demons until I get there.

Will others pray for me for my protection from God/Jesus? I could use it. I'll need prayers for angels to protect me, guide me, and to war for me on my travel. Thank you to those who pray for me.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to go with my family and move to Florida. I wanted to avoid homelessness and there was no other choice. I need prayer for protection from demons until I get there.

Will others pray for me for my protection from God/Jesus? I could use it. I'll need prayers for angels to protect me, guide me, and to war for me on my travel. Thank you to those who pray for me.

Praying for your protection bro. Just keep Christ at the forefront of your mind and BELIEVE what He says!. I hope all works out for you, I KNOW it will if you have Christ.

Reactions: amadeus and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Coming to Florida is a good thing...welcome to Florida as if you are already here, I am....if you travel by road, be safe and get sleep along the way. Stop along the way at more established places where there are people around as you, travelers and tourists...

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you!

Reactions: Nancy