Need Prayer On The Unfairness Brought In My Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was mistaken that my sister accepted Jesus. She doesn't believe about the whole thing regarding Christ and awaking to the truth about this world. I told her and she hasn't come to the truth. She isn't ready. I even told her about the dogs she had on this earth being in the afterlife and me seeing them in the spirit realm, but she didn't believe that either. Maybe she needs time until she comes to truth. Pray for my sister and that Jesus reveals himself to her. Pray for her to be given every knowledge she can gain to come to salvation and the gospel.

Going to stay at my sister's place probably isn't the best solution to the problem of my situation that I've been wanting to get out of, unless it's the only one. I'm hoping for other ways. My situation is complicated. I don't have the money to be in my own home, and I tried to apply for housing (which would take a long time) when I was back in Oregon, but that was ruined when I was forced to go with my parents and brothers to Florida. Being with my parents in the state I'm currently living in is not something what I want to be stuck with. Furthermore, if I do go back to where I want to go back, I'm worried about how I'm going to continue to carry the purposes I had planned out, and I don't want anyone to dictate the terms of how I spend my time. Back in Oregon I was accustomed to using public transportation, I didn't have a car and I was able to travel because of the bus or train. Here in Florida there is bus transportation, but I can't stand the constant sun/heat, and I don't have people who I'm connected to other than the family of my household. I have talked about the difficulty because of the weather and the clinics I'm associated here in Florida. It's a real problem and and it makes it hard for me to trust what I have in the situation I'm in. I want to be back with the health and dental clinics that I was formerly apart of prior to what I have now. I'm tired of too much sun and that causes me to be distracted.

I've been suffering because of the circumstance of my situation. I can't keep going on with what I have had to go through. If God keeps me in the state of Florida for another year, I'm going to be very mad at God. I can't take another year of it. Especially if I am stuck in Florida for the rest of my life. If God keeps me in Florida for the rest of my life, I'm going to be mad at God for the rest of my life. I've been pressed out of measure. I still have eating problems because of it. God said something to me that I can't remember all of, he said something is a beautiful thing. I don't know if he meant suffering or if he meant something else. I can't believe whatever good thing may be from this if I am never relieved of the difficulties. I am pressed out of measure, and I am irate that this is going on forever. If I stay in Florida I will continue to be around people who don't care about the bible, who aren't interested in learning about the truth and knowledge of God. People I meet who do follow Jesus and the bible are well off. They got it, they don't need me. There's not much for me here aside from my family members. God had shown me something and I want to respond to it. God showed me I should be with a woman. I will say yes to it. But I won't be able to do it here in Florida, I don't like the girls here in Florida. Now back in Oregon, I do see girls who would interest me. I would rather do it there. I say yes to what God has shown. If it helps more in my cause to return. I will be able to help lead people to God with the knowledge I have, I know that there's people in Oregon who would be more helped by me there. Things are looking difficult and impossible. But that's where I am putting my hope in God. God can do the impossible. I am hoping for God to do the impossible. To make something work out of this complicated situation of mine.

Please pray on the unfairness in my life, that I be relieved of the things that it has done to press me out of measure. God brought the unfairness in my life and I desire for it to meet its end. Continue to pray for me about my complicated situation for me to have a place to stay in order to be back in Oregon and the clinics I was a member of. I am hoping for God to do the impossible out of something that isn't possible regarding my circumstance. I had said in another thread that I would like to repay for things I got away with as a teenager. I am considering it. I can only do that if I return to the state I was formerly in. I have been struggling and been confused. I don't know if doubt and lack of faith is contributing to my problems on if God will bring this whole thing to an end. Pray that any stronghold of unbelief and unfaithfulness on if God will give it its expected end be revealed to the light, and be identified. Pray that everything that is blocking the hope of it to be cut off at its root/core. Pray that anything planted that the heavenly father did not plant, or any work of the devil that was sown, be rooted up and out. Pray that every stronghold of confusion concerning this matter be broken down. Pray that an angel of God helps me to understand what I am in bondage to and instruction on how to break off the yoke from it, and for the angels of God to fight against demons who rise up against me on my progress if God permits it. I'm am grateful/thankful to those who prayed for me on my frustration to be helped from my previous prayer thread. Thank you to those who will pray for me on what I am needing prayer of in this thread.

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
honestly, it does not sound like you know God or even trust Him. From what you wrote, you are asking God to be a genie and give you what you want and think should be your plan in life. You have not surrendered to His Will and saying that you will be angry with Him forever if you stay in Fl. Assuming you are an adult, if you hate it there so much then save money and leave. (Oregon is super liberal so I don't understand that). Maybe spend more time in The Word and humble yourself to submit to His plans.

Brokenwings88

Apr 3, 2023
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I totally understand your frustration you want to be where you feel more useful you don’t want to be in the “valley” you want to be in the promise land we get tested in the valley so God knows we’re ready for that place. In my experience I’ve been in places I’ve been afraid to go outside because the area had so much crime but what I did learn the more a prayed to get out and complained about the area the longer God kept me there. You could be in Florida for God Devine purpose or it could be simply a test that God wants to see how you pass. Pray and ask God how to use you where you are. People who do not want to believe in God can tire you out. And then decrease your attitude and mood. I will pray for you and your sister. Also rather than preach to others an approach them. Let Gods light shine out of you through your life even in the smallest acts the way you carry presence the way walk. Walk and carry yourself as a child of God. Speak softly and politely to anyone you interact with. When people see your grace your happiness they will want the same peace and grace you carry with you. I know it’s difficult but remember when Jesus was telling the good news he traveled all over there was probably a lot of places he didn’t particularly like and he had people who didn’t believe even when they saw him heal the sick and he give up he didn’t say to God I can’t help anyone here. Try and think what would Jesus do, he would carry on with a good heart.