Need Prayer To Rebuke Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I'm going through the frustration I'm going through because of following God/Jesus Christ. Satan rose up against me. Using everything against me, even playing as if he's God. The devil is trying to discourage me because I'm not conformed to the ways of this world. Pray for the all the demons doing this to me to be rebuked.

My mom is being used by Satan. My mom showed her displeasure to me, saying how other children listen to their mom and I don't listen to her. Well, she's lost in the world and she rejects Jesus. Plus, she caused the situation that I'm in. God brought division on family. Please pray to rebuke all the demons from my mother and that the assignment of the demons from my mother be broken.

Pray for the unhappy situation I'm in to come to an end. Satan has been allowed to have his fun with me. I'm begging God, I've been pleading to Jesus to resolve the unhappy situation I've been forced to be in. I'm past my wit's end, way past it. I am going to be in vexation as long as this thing keeps going on. I want to know if God be true to me.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ShineTheLight keep us up to date on how you are doing. I think you said you live in Florida. You are in my prayers.