Need prayers & help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Leroy Miranda

Jul 9, 2017
Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hi everyone,

I am from India & I have recently joined this forum.I have been struggling to find a visa sponsored job in America since I have huge amount of debts & also my financial situations are going worse at the moment. I have started experiencing health problems now. I really need your prayers & also if someone could assist or help me in getting employment in your country, it would be highly appreciated. I am very depressed & feel lonely but I place my trust in Jesus Christ. Please do keep me in your prayers & please give a try if you could help. God bless you all!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In Jesus name you will get the visa you require and will get acces to the states. You will get a Job and out of debt , God is good, Depression get out of leroy in Jesus name. Thats you man let us know how it goes. Cheers

Leroy Miranda

Jul 9, 2017
Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
In Jesus name you will get the visa you require and will get acces to the states. You will get a Job and out of debt , God is good, Depression get out of leroy in Jesus name. Thats you man let us know how it goes. Cheers
Thanks sword for your prayers. Leroy is not mine but my friends name who helped me open an account on this website. Please PM me so I can give you more details...God bless

Reactions: Sword

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I prayed for you last night, that God will help ya to get a job and get out of debt, to provide your financial needs, for the depression to leave, and to lead you to where ever he wants you go in the world, he may not want you in the States, but I prayed that you will be guided to wherever he wants you to be.

And health problems be healed. In Jesus name. Amen.

Leroy Miranda

Jul 9, 2017
Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thank you all who prayed for me. It's not happening yet but I place all my trust in Lord Jesus Christ & hope everything is possible through him. Please continue praying for me, so that the situations change & that his name is glorified throughout ages. God bless you all!