Need Your Help For Rock and Roll Night

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm trying to think of ideas to throw together for a playlist for tonight. (Remember, tonight it doesn't start until nine pm et.) So far I have Elvis, Chuck Berry, Queen, and Kiss,.. but I'm not sure if they qualify or if they're considered hard rock. Cause I was also thinking about ACDC and The Eagles. I think the latter would more qualify what do you think? @Grailhunter, you're probably more familiar with this than me lol as I like both rock and rock and roll but I'm just finding it difficult to throw together a playlist. :confused:

Reactions: dev553344 and FHII

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm trying to think of ideas to throw together for a playlist for tonight. (Remember, tonight it doesn't start until nine pm et.) So far I have Elvis, Chuck Berry, Queen, and Kiss,.. but I'm not sure if they qualify or if they're considered hard rock. Cause I was also thinking about ACDC and The Eagles. I think the latter would more qualify what do you think? @Grailhunter, you're probably more familiar with this than me lol as I like both rock and rock and roll but I'm just finding it difficult to throw together a playlist. :confused:

Steppenwolf born to be wild and magic carpet ride
Bob dylan
Chubby Checker the twist
Roy Orbison pretty woman and only the lonely
Beach Boys songs
The who----Who are you
The Doors---light my fire
Jerry Lee Lewis Great Balls of Fire
Archies Suger Suger
Jimmy Gilmer --- Sugar Shack
Patsy Cline songs
Crystal Gale

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your input btw. I could really use you at the party tonight. :)

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Kiss's "Rock and Roll All Night" definitly if you are having a rock and roll party. Its like a theme song.... Joan Jett (I love Rock and Roll), Van Halen, The Beatles (Twist and Shout), Whitesnake (Here I go again on my own), you could even theough some Led Zepplin in but be careful... Nothing too moody... Something like "Rock and Roll" or "Heartbreaker"

Just some suggestions...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kiss's "Rock and Roll All Night" definitly if you are having a rock and roll party. Its like a theme song.... Joan Jett (I love Rock and Roll), Van Halen, The Beatles (Twist and Shout), Whitesnake (Here I go again on my own), you could even theough some Led Zepplin in but be careful... Nothing too moody... Something like "Rock and Roll" or "Heartbreaker"

Just some suggestions...

Really? Wow, I thought I was going to get a lecture from you actually for even mentioning those bands. You a Potter fan? (Off topic I know just curious lol)

Reactions: FHII

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Wow, I thought I was going to get a lecture from you actually for even mentioning those bands. You a Potter fan? (Off topic I know just curious lol)
Why? Do I seem like the lecturing type?

I don't listen to much music outside a few select gospel songs, but I was a regular 80's hard rock guy until I got into punk. I still do appreciate those bands though.

Not a Potter fan, but I did enjoy the first movie... Nothing against it though.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm into metal and I think you mentioned all the bands that I could think of, but ACDC is the main one I was thinking about.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Umm,.. maybe it's just your picture. Sorry. :oops:
That's not me. Its Clint Eastwood.

The Avatar is for the enjoyment of another member (Helen) and myself. I like the old Clint westerns, so its why I chose it. But its her story to tell.

I am a strong believer in grace so I wouldn't lecture someone on their choice of music or entertainment. There are places I wouldn't go in my life with music, but that's me.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a strong believer in grace so I wouldn't lecture someone on their choice of music or entertainment. There are places I wouldn't go in my life with music, but that's me.

And I do believe,.. you just made a friend with that comment. :)

Reactions: amadeus and FHII