Need your prayers for physical illness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to the doctors for my heart last month and my heart checked out OK, but they found that my white blood cell count was elevated. So I made an appointment a month later thinking it would return to normal. But instead it is higher than it was.

I'm still waiting on other labs to tell what is wrong. But I know that the white blood cell count being elevated for a month isn't a good thing.

Thanks for any prayers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam and Bob Estey

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to the doctors for my heart last month and my heart checked out OK, but they found that my white blood cell count was elevated. So I made an appointment a month later thinking it would return to normal. But instead it is higher than it was.

I'm still waiting on other labs to tell what is wrong. But I know that the white blood cell count being elevated for a month isn't a good thing.

Thanks for any prayers!
Praying for you!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get my blood tested tomorrow. So hopefully the raised white blood cell count is back to normal. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Reactions: amadeus and Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got the results back and my white blood cell count is higher than it was before slightly. I think I may have developed an immune disorder somehow. I need to talk to my doctor before I can be sure. So that's the next step.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got the results back and my white blood cell count is higher than it was before slightly. I think I may have developed an immune disorder somehow. I need to talk to my doctor before I can be sure. So that's the next step.
When can you talk about your results with your doctor?

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When can you talk about your results with your doctor?
Both my primary care doctors quit and they have no other primary care doctor for me for a few months. They're having the other primary care doctors to review my results. Shouldn't be more than 3 days before I hear from one of them.

There was something different about this result. It had an inflammation marker in it. So it may be cancer. But I don't want to self diagnose. But I think it's either cancer or an immune disorder.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both my primary care doctors quit and they have no other primary care doctor for me for a few months. They're having the other primary care doctors to review my results. Shouldn't be more than 3 days before I hear from one of them.

There was something different about this result. It had an inflammation marker in it. So it may be cancer. But I don't want to self diagnose. But I think it's either cancer or an immune disorder.
I understand. Ill be praying.

Reactions: Pearl and dev553344

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A high white blood cell count doesn't necessarily mean cancer. It means that your body is fighting an infection or reacting to stress.

They are the little white-robed warriors your body sends out to do battle with whatever is attacking you.

Thank God for them

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A high white blood cell count doesn't necessarily mean cancer. It means that your body is fighting an infection or reacting to stress.

They are the little white-robed warriors your body sends out to do battle with whatever is attacking you.

Thank God for them
My Dad suggested infection also. But if I had an infection I would most likely have a fever with it, which I don't have. I made an appointment with the doctor to discuss. They may also have extra labs done before then.

Reactions: Mr E