Needing fervent prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, this is the prayer forum, after all, lol. I am asking my brothers and sisters on here who understand the power of prayer to PLEASE lift up a dire situation I am needing help with. I ask for wisdom, courage and proper choices and that God will find favor as this concerns a very good and long time sister in Christ of mine, my best friend of over 40 years. I pray also that He would extend His grace to her so she will be able to accept what must be done. There is just too much to write here but...God knows ;)
Tomorrow will be a tough day and I am resting in His promises. I ask any who would, please lift this situation up, and Gods will WILL be done. I so believe in the awesome power of fervent, effective prayer. I thank you in advance whomever will do this. ♥
In Him Always,
nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, this is the prayer forum, after all, lol. I am asking my brothers and sisters on here who understand the power of prayer to PLEASE lift up a dire situation I am needing help with. I ask for wisdom, courage and proper choices and that God will find favor as this concerns a very good and long time sister in Christ of mine, my best friend of over 40 years. I pray also that He would extend His grace to her so she will be able to accept what must be done. There is just too much to write here but...God knows ;)
Tomorrow will be a tough day and I am resting in His promises. I ask any who would, please lift this situation up, and Gods will WILL be done. I so believe in the awesome power of fervent, effective prayer. I thank you in advance whomever will do this. ♥
In Him Always,
nancy

You did a wonderful thing for her in taking her in, in her time of need.
How was the nurses assessment?

You mention that tomorrow will be a hard day... Are they moving her tomorrow? If that is the case, PLEASE don't feel guilty. You have done "over and above" for her...and trust me...in a few weeks she will feel like she has never lived anywhere else!!
What about the dog?

If you don't wish to write stuff on this open forum...no worries. I'll understand.

AND YES...we have been praying, and will continue to pray.
Whatever tomorrow hold...may you both be very aware of Angles ..because they are, and will be.

Hugs to you both xxxx

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did a wonderful thing for her in taking her in, in her time of need.
How was the nurses assessment?

You mention that tomorrow will be a hard day... Are they moving her tomorrow? If that is the case, PLEASE don't feel guilty. You have done "over and above" for her...and trust me...in a few weeks she will feel like she has never lived anywhere else!!
What about the dog?

If you don't wish to write stuff on this open forum...no worries. I'll understand.

AND YES...we have been praying, and will continue to pray.
Whatever tomorrow hold...may you both be very aware of Angles ..because they are, and will be.

Hugs to you both xxxx

Actually, the nurse and the social worker will (are supposed to be) coming here to access the situation tomorrow. Either way, God WILL open that door soon. You know I love your prayers, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤ Her dog will most likely be staying here lol. It will be worth it just so she knows I have her dog and she will be very well taken care of. She will see her dog several times a week, depending on how far she will be. I am looking at a Place called Elderwood in West Seneca-I am on the border of the township of W.S. I know God has her best interests at heart and at some level, I believe she realizes she will need professional help...she is in deep denial but not like she was 5 or so years back! Thank God!
Bless you Helen, and thank you again.
xoxoxo
nancy

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually, the nurse and the social worker will (are supposed to be) coming here to access the situation tomorrow. Either way, God WILL open that door soon. You know I love your prayers, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤ Her dog will most likely be staying here lol. It will be worth it just so she knows I have her dog and she will be very well taken care of. She will see her dog several times a week, depending on how far she will be. I am looking at a Place called Elderwood in West Seneca-I am on the border of the township of W.S. I know God has her best interests at heart and at some level, I believe she realizes she will need professional help...she is in deep denial but not like she was 5 or so years back! Thank God!
Bless you Helen, and thank you again.
xoxoxo
nancy

Amen...praying all goes well tomorrow. And that they have the wisdom to evaluate the situation correctly. ♥︎

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its my own personal code and assurance the prayer gets through while acknowdging the prayer request.

I knew what you meant except I was thinking it was a military or law enforcement acronym :oops: lol. Thank you, my Christian family's prayers on here mean more than one can know.

Reactions: FHII

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuing to pray!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you to all of my brother and sisters on here who prayed for this situation. God is in the works and, just waiting for His closure.
God bless and keep you all.
I love you all ♥
nancy

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Him Always,
nancy

I just saw this - I will pray.