Needing prayers for peace and healing for my fiancé...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

littlemoon

Jun 2, 2020
Somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask for peace and healing amongst my fiancé he’s currently angered over the recent protests that have turned into riots not just because of the injustice but because he feels his job might be destroyed by rioters he sees so much on YouTube he’s always on social media and I tell him it’s a toxic place to spend your time. But he doesn’t listen. We have had nothing but peaceful protest where we are and for that Im truly grateful and blessed and continue praying it stays this way. But He feels that bad things are always following him and he can’t get any peace, he’s really on guard and feels alert that someone might try to attack him for no reason due to the severity the news has shown recent incidents. He says he wants to start over and have peace after moving away from a big city that was filled with crime,that’s why he moved here to the state Im in, it’s really triggered him to see this. I ask for prayers that he doesn’t do anything reckless and realize there’s no hope or peace giving into temptation. And that the lord always has our protection as long as we put our faith and trust in HIM alone. Thank you and a God bless you all and the Lord keeps his countenance upon you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask for peace and healing amongst my fiancé he’s currently angered over the recent protests that have turned into riots not just because of the injustice but because he feels his job might be destroyed by rioters he sees so much on YouTube he’s always on social media and I tell him it’s a toxic place to spend your time. But he doesn’t listen. We have had nothing but peaceful protest where we are and for that Im truly grateful and blessed and continue praying it stays this way. But He feels that bad things are always following him and he can’t get any peace, he’s really on guard and feels alert that someone might try to attack him for no reason due to the severity the news has shown recent incidents. He says he wants to start over and have peace after moving away from a big city that was filled with crime,that’s why he moved here to the state Im in, it’s really triggered him to see this. I ask for prayers that he doesn’t do anything reckless and realize there’s no hope or peace giving into temptation. And that the lord always has our protection as long as we put our faith and trust in HIM alone. Thank you and a God bless you all and the Lord keeps his countenance upon you.
If you two like watching movies....I recommend Facing The Giants and War Room....perfect to watch to build faith and encouragement....it's a Christian faith movie but well worth watching.
I will be praying for peace of mind....God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi; there's no point in watching a lot of news and talk, talk, talk that only makes ppl angry. Good to feed instead on God's Word and trust Him prayerfully.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is something Corrie ten Boom once said that you might share with him. "If you look at the world you will be distressed. If you look within you will be depressed. If you look at God you will be at rest."