Never Let A Feminist Tell You How To Be A Godly Wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dec 28, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It’s easy to be a rebellious, argumentative, nagging wife - anyone can do that!⁠

As women, society teaches us to put our own feelings, wants and needs first. After all, who wants to operate according to someone else’s needs and ethics?⁠

Under God’s law however, wives must submit to their husbands.⁠

Here's something most feminists cannot understand: Being a Godly wife doesn’t mean you have to submit to EVERY man - only to your husband.⁠

Don’t let society shame you for being a Godly wife! A Godly wife is a high office that you choose to undertake.⁠

In order to glorify the Lord, a Godly wife strives to serve her husband with a quiet, submissive and helpful spirit. This requires great courage, skill, patience and grace!⁠

Do you have the COURAGE and FAITH to be a submissive wife?⁠

Reactions: April_Rose

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Femonazis and Fembots I have heard such called, such I have seen on TV drilling women, to join in to their organisation or they are deeply offended and start ranting at them who do not want to be associated with such an organisation.
The fembot rants and raves like a loony, much like a mongrel unionist that demands all take their lead where they will think for you all and you must obey or else out comes the ranting loony is offended again.
Now I ask were does all this come from, who and what is the foundations of all such organisations Social Marxism ?
Sure I have believed that women should get equal pay from back in the 80's and I know some men are full on bastards not to mention the ignorant ones as well even I have to deal with such morons.
But the femonazis and fembots are a disgrace, no woman should have to be put down by such trash people who love to dictate over all, as that just becomes one mob of idiots vs another mob of idiots and I feel it's best not to be involved with such people, what is truly needed is a more moderate voice that's not so radical on so many views, then they may get some were. because as it is it's a creep show run by radicals and fruit loops abortion on demand crap and all regardless and false human rights is being championed under the banner of total ignorance of God given rights.

No if they were women with true class, people may take them seriously, rather than a raving rat bag. it's the same with all the Gays, all that they do is rant and rave that all must bow down to them as gods. it has to be all their way or nothing, just like the Nazis were dictating over all regardless, people were not allowed to question such or you would be faced with dealing with a total moron. That's were the world is heading, you will have no rights to your own views. that organisations will do all that for you:rolleyes:. but sadly such are run by idiots not to mention cunning low life's with sick agendas.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s easy to be a rebellious, argumentative, nagging wife - anyone can do that!⁠

As women, society teaches us to put our own feelings, wants and needs first. After all, who wants to operate according to someone else’s needs and ethics?⁠

Under God’s law however, wives must submit to their husbands.⁠

Here's something most feminists cannot understand: Being a Godly wife doesn’t mean you have to submit to EVERY man - only to your husband.⁠

Don’t let society shame you for being a Godly wife! A Godly wife is a high office that you choose to undertake.⁠

In order to glorify the Lord, a Godly wife strives to serve her husband with a quiet, submissive and helpful spirit. This requires great courage, skill, patience and grace!⁠

Do you have the COURAGE and FAITH to be a submissive wife?⁠
Do you have the faith to be a loving husband?

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's amusing when these men get on one rant after another about rebellious women, pass off misogynistic, chauvinistic attitudes couched in christianese language as edifying....yet not once do we see impassioned exhortations encouraging men to love their wives, giving up their LIVES.

If you're going to hammer a story, at least tell both sides. If you had a clue what God requires of a man in loving his wife, your rants about women would be so deeply transformed you'd wish you never posted the ones you have.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's amusing when these men get on one rant after another about rebellious women, pass off misogynistic, chauvinistic attitudes couched in christianese language as edifying....yet not once do we see impassioned exhortations encouraging men to love their wives, giving up their LIVES.

If you're going to hammer a story, at least tell both sides. If you had a clue what God requires of a man in loving his wife, your rants about women would be so deeply transformed you'd wish you never posted the ones you have.
Amazing, and true.... God bless you.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yep... It works both ways. Eph 5 is a good chapter for this. Overall he is talking about Christ and the Church, but he lets it be known that it still is how a man and woman should honor each other.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am reminded of what it means to be created "in His image".....male and female created He THEM.

Genesis 1:27 NKJV — So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Before time, before anything had been created, God was a family. Father, son and Spirit, self-existent, in need of nothing, living in delightful oneness, preferring one another....loving one another.

Not terribly long ago I embarked on a fresh study of what it means to be created in His image. I'd previously thought that meant being created in human form....and that is true. Every time we are given a description of God in Scripture, He reveals Himself in anthropomorphic terms. Eyes, ears, face, beard, two arms, two legs, bi-cameral construction....so we do reflect a small facet of His "image" in our individual physical design.

Last edited:

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, but very very shallow revelation....most divine beings are also described in those terms, but they are not mentioned as "imagers" of the Godhead.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what i discovered was that the HIGHEST, most complete expression of His image in the earth is the human family, where the husband should stand as a representative of the Father, the wife should stand as representative of the Spirit, and children representative of Jesus, obedient to Father and Spirit.

Last edited:

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if we can begin to get our heads around that, divinely appointed, holy interaction between men and women gains a lot to think on...and learn from....

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if we are failing to treat our wives the way Father treats the Holy Spirit....we've sorely twisted and perverted our expression of His image, to our wives, and indeed to the world.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's easy for a woman to love her husband when he loves her in the way God intended. I believe this whole dynamic starts with the men standing in their God given roles, and loving their wives as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for it. Even if a wife is being stubborn or out of line ... it's hard to continue in that stubbornness when she is shown unconditional love. Most any woman who is loved and cherished by her husband will be blessed and happy to stand alongside as his help meet.