Never Understimate the Power of the Word that you plant in others life...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just recently a lady I became acquainted with last year needed a ride to the store. My friend asked if I could take her...I said sure.
I went to her house and she invited me inside. We sat there and chatted a bit before leaving. She had a couple of other guests there as well and it was a pleasant visit. As usual, I shared the Word with someone because they asked a question and I quoted what the Bible says about that.
When we left and was driving to the store she started crying...she said when I was in her house sitting next to her on the sofa that she wanted to hug me soooo bad because she needed to be encouraged.
(I shared my testimony and scripture with her the last time I saw her)....anyway she said I want to hug you right now...just you coming over has already brought joy to my heart. She said none of her other friends ever talk about God, the Bible or anything uplifting.
I just humbly said thank you, but give God the Glory because He orders my footsteps everyday and I never know where they might be going from one day to the next.
After getting the groceries we went back inside and I said will you come with me somewhere private so I can pray with you.
So we did...I prayed with her and encouraged her to seek Him everyday...pray daily, repent often (sometimes I have to repent every 30 minutes...hahaha) and just rest in Him and let Him heal all that is broken in your life.
I went home and thought about this all day.and the next day. I realized that if someone is so happy to see you that they want to hug you for just being there then there is opportunity...fertile ground that the Holy Spirit has been preparing to receive Jesus into their heart.
The Light of Jesus in me, in us, causes darkness to flee. That is what was filling her with so much joy....it wasn't because I came over but because Jesus in me came over and visited her....Hallelujah!
This has encouraged me even more to continue to die to self and let my life be all about Jesus. Someone you engaged with a year or more ago is hoping to run into you again and hear more of His Truth.
Oh Father thank you that the truth sets us free.

This has been happening to me a lot lately...even today a lady asked me to come over and talk about Jesus with her.
It's crazy....when I would go around witnessing to people in the past they just kind of tolerated me and then went on when I was finished....
But to have them call me and invite me over specifically to talk about God tells me there is a ripe harvest out there crying out...come see me...come get me...come and gather me with the rest of the harvest...
Tears of Joy!!! I am full at this moment...wanting nothing, desiring nothing but to go where He leads me.
God Bless

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That’s lovely Heart2soul, it doesn’t happen to me very often. I get asked questions and answer but very rarely do they actually show an interest. However it’s still planting a seed that could be watered at a later date xxxxx

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s lovely Heart2soul, it doesn’t happen to me very often. I get asked questions and answer but very rarely do they actually show an interest. However it’s still planting a seed that could be watered at a later date xxxxx
Exactly...I never expected to cross paths again with this lady but God knew when the time was right and made it happen.
Those seeds kept growing the whole time causing her to examine her heart and her life and where she is now to where she wants to be.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul
I needed your testimony for me today sister. This heat wave is hard on us. Yesterday we received bad news which was confirmed today. Keep us and our old pastor in your prayers.

Give God the glory!

I'm sorry to hear this. Will pray for you right now.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul
I needed your testimony for me today sister. This heat wave is hard on us. Yesterday we received bad news which was confirmed today. Keep us and our old pastor in your prayers.

Give God the glory!
This heat wave is nasty my friend . We will keep you all in prayer and be praying one for the other . And in the meantime
the LORD is with the lambs through it all . Let His glorious Name be praised and thanked .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This heat wave is nasty my friend . We will keep you all in prayer and be praying one for the other . And in the meantime
the LORD is with the lambs through it all . Let His glorious Name be praised and thanked .
Thank you friend and brother in Christ!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul

Give God the glory!
You are always in my prayers. In this situation, I can only pray His Will be done...as the Holy Spirit leads me I will pray according ...as of right now He hasn't given me anything except...His Will be done....when I go into intercession I will seek more if He allows.
Hugs and God Bless

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are always in my prayers. In this situation, I can only pray His Will be done...as the Holy Spirit leads me I will pray according ...as of right now He hasn't given me anything except...His Will be done....when I go into intercession I will seek more if He allows.
Hugs and God Bless
Thank you sister!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just recently a lady I became acquainted with last year needed a ride to the store. My friend asked if I could take her...I said sure.
I went to her house and she invited me inside. We sat there and chatted a bit before leaving. She had a couple of other guests there as well and it was a pleasant visit. As usual, I shared the Word with someone because they asked a question and I quoted what the Bible says about that.
When we left and was driving to the store she started crying...she said when I was in her house sitting next to her on the sofa that she wanted to hug me soooo bad because she needed to be encouraged.
(I shared my testimony and scripture with her the last time I saw her)....anyway she said I want to hug you right now...just you coming over has already brought joy to my heart. She said none of her other friends ever talk about God, the Bible or anything uplifting.
I just humbly said thank you, but give God the Glory because He orders my footsteps everyday and I never know where they might be going from one day to the next.
After getting the groceries we went back inside and I said will you come with me somewhere private so I can pray with you.
So we did...I prayed with her and encouraged her to seek Him everyday...pray daily, repent often (sometimes I have to repent every 30 minutes...hahaha) and just rest in Him and let Him heal all that is broken in your life.
I went home and thought about this all day.and the next day. I realized that if someone is so happy to see you that they want to hug you for just being there then there is opportunity...fertile ground that the Holy Spirit has been preparing to receive Jesus into their heart.
The Light of Jesus in me, in us, causes darkness to flee. That is what was filling her with so much joy....it wasn't because I came over but because Jesus in me came over and visited her....Hallelujah!
This has encouraged me even more to continue to die to self and let my life be all about Jesus. Someone you engaged with a year or more ago is hoping to run into you again and hear more of His Truth.
Oh Father thank you that the truth sets us free.

This has been happening to me a lot lately...even today a lady asked me to come over and talk about Jesus with her.
It's crazy....when I would go around witnessing to people in the past they just kind of tolerated me and then went on when I was finished....
But to have them call me and invite me over specifically to talk about God tells me there is a ripe harvest out there crying out...come see me...come get me...come and gather me with the rest of the harvest...
Tears of Joy!!! I am full at this moment...wanting nothing, desiring nothing but to go where He leads me.
God Bless
What a beautiful witness, and opportunity!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must never doubt that the fields are continually white to harvest but Jesus said the labourers are few.

You can count on the fact at one witness or testimony of our love for him, the Holy Spirit goes forth with the word.
It may take a while, ppl are stubborn and fleshy and love sin. Paul said one planted, another watered and God gave the increase.

Beautiful act of love and faith, do not be weary for in due season you will reap if you faint not.
He is preparing us at all times to be that conduit for him to reach out to others hearts.

Be blessed and thank you for the shared blessing !

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We must never doubt that the fields are continually white to harvest but Jesus said the labourers are few.

You can count on the fact at one witness or testimony of our love for him, the Holy Spirit goes forth with the word.
It may take a while, ppl are stubborn and fleshy and love sin. Paul said one planted, another watered and God gave the increase.

Beautiful act of love and faith, do not be weary for in due season you will reap if you faint not.
He is preparing us at all times to be that conduit for him to reach out to others hearts.

@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Yes the Lord Jesus in Luke said it is daily that we should take up our crosses and follow Him.....

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've often wondered if I should start wearing a small wooden crucifix round my neck to advertise the fact that I'm a Christian, so that people might come up to me in the street or wherever to ask questions.
Do any forum members wear one?
PS- I bought this one for my pal last year.

crucifix.jpg

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've often wondered if I should start wearing a small wooden crucifix round my neck to advertise the fact that I'm a Christian, so that people might come up to me in the street or wherever to ask questions.
Do any forum members wear one?
PS- I bought this one for my pal last year.

View attachment 24498
I never really have had anyone approach me because they saw me wearing a cross.
In fact I don't wear anything. I prayed and asked God to put people in my path that needed an encouraging word, and that I could plant seed into.
That's every person I come across. Nearly everytime.

Reactions: farouk and Lambano

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

I never really have had anyone approach me because they saw me wearing a cross.
In fact I don't wear anything. I prayed and asked God to put people in my path that needed an encouraging word, and that I could plant seed into.
That's every person I come across. Nearly everytime.
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d ; @Heart2Soul :

Reminds me of 1 Peter 3.15:

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear."

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Amen! Excellent scripture!
@Heart2Soul It's a real joy and challenge to be ready to speak to others.

If the Scriptures are prayerfully in our hearts day by day, then they are more likely to spring forth in our daily conversation.

This is also why I can see how all the young ppl ... all of them ... with Bible verses tattooed with whom I have talked seem to have received them as tools in witness...I can just imagine them all having gone joyfully into the tattoo parlor in anticipation of those opportunities.

Reactions: Heart2Soul