New forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can draw stick men!

5e6d64aa3635ebdff75ea1b224b13c77.jpg

Will this thread be about art or will biotheist open a new one? I'm all for it.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
you can create other things too, like pathways that produce fruit, that other people will then follow...but it seems to work best when it's spontaneous, and just happens. When you do it in purpose it's more of a slog lol. But there is even art in this vein

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last year alone, 90,000 Christians died for their faith. If that is not a holocaust I don't know what is.
Some years ago I made this profile avatar in Paint, to honor the Christian martyrs in Syria, brutally killed by the ISIS. The horrors made me cry, and pray. Children killed while parents watched, beheading of innocent teens...so many horrors...

It's the Arabic letter "N" for "Nazarat" or as we know it "Nazarene", that was spray painted in red on the homes of Christians marked for death. The red symbolizes martyrdom. The black background is death. The dot at the top is supposed to be gold, but there is gold in Paint. It represents a window to heaven where they will be forever with God.

photo-8930.png

heavenforbid

Feb 9, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
kepha31 said:
Last year alone, 90,000 Christians died for their faith. If that is not a holocaust I don't know what is.
Some years ago I made this profile avatar in Paint, to honor the Christian martyrs in Syria, brutally killed by the ISIS. The horrors made me cry, and pray. Children killed while parents watched, beheading of innocent teens...so many horrors...

It's the Arabic letter "N" for "Nazarat" or as we know it "Nazarene", that was spray painted in red on the homes of Christians marked for death. The red symbolizes martyrdom. The black background is death. The dot at the top is supposed to be gold, but there is gold in Paint. It represents a window to heaven where they will be forever with God.

photo-8930.png
It would get better if we all left this religious nonsense behind, don't you think.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
heavenfold said:
It would get better if we all left this religious nonsense behind, don't you think.
Lets run that one past God and see what he thinks.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
heavenfold said:
Oh sorry. I didn't mean to offend your iconoclastic gnostic sensibilities with a rather generic expression commemorating the martyrs in Syria that you call nonsense. Are you opposed to all art as idolatry and religious art has no place in a Christian forum? A creative art forum is out of the question, right? What is it you are really opposed to? Is insulting me your one and only contribution?

It would get better if we all left this anti-religious nonsense behind, don't you think.