New guy here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Levi. Please tell us about your spiritual journey so far?

What spiritual things are on your mind? For me, the foundation is humility and forgiveness. Easy to say not easy to do.

Recently, I thought about how our lord took insults. By comparison, I want to make myself righteous in the eye of my accuser. Why do we accord weight to the accuser? Lack of humility plays us right where the Accuser wants us.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all, my name is Levi. I wanted to discuss spiritual things with as many folks as I could so I decided to try a Christian forum.
Hello Levi, welcome to CB. This is the place to discuss! Also the place where there are debates that can get under the collar so, just be forewarned and do NOT let a handful of folks on here drive you away, you will be fine.
Happy to have you!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello all, my name is Levi. I wanted to discuss spiritual things with as many folks as I could so I decided to try a Christian forum.
There are many here that will give you plenty to mull over....just take it all in and weigh up what the scriptures say......God will do the rest.

Welcome aboard. :watching and waiting:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Svetlanagbk

Nov 10, 2022
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Country
Cambodia
Прошу подсказать, как ответить в существующую тему?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Прошу подсказать.
С уважением.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Прошу подсказать, как ответить в существующую тему?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Прошу подсказать.
С уважением.
On the bottom right of the post you want to reply to, just click on the word "REPLY" and you can start writing your reply right at the cursor. :)

Reactions: GracefulWarrior