New Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JFSurvivor

Dec 30, 2016
Hi. I'm new here (obviously).

So a bit about myself: I have had some really bad experiences with Christians, the church and Christian message boards. I am really nervous about getting involved with this one because I don't want it to be a repeat of what happened in the past. Thankfully I am not letting fear hold me back (or else I wouldn't even be posting.

Anyways (I say "anyways" a lot) I hope this is a good experience and I can't wait to get to know all of you. :)

biotheist

Dec 28, 2016
JFSurvivor said:

So a bit about myself: I have had some really bad experiences with Christians, the church and Christian message boards. I am really nervous about getting involved with this one because I don't want it to be a repeat of what happened in the past. Thankfully I am not letting fear hold me back (or else I wouldn't even be posting.

Anyways (I say "anyways" a lot) I hope this is a good experience and I can't wait to get to know all of you. :)
Here's a song I'm sure you'll relate to.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFpKc9Kw_d4

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JFSurvivor said:

Howdy, and welcome.

It's my personal opinion that when coming on a 'Christian' forum one needs to have grasp of what they believe already about God and Christ and the Bible and Church. Then recognize few will have those same beliefs. And work out from there.

Stranger