New here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Livnbyfaith

Oct 10, 2018
Mississippi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saying hi. I just found this forum. Just looking for a community of believers to fellowship with. Oh, and this is (forum) is so new to me. I feel very awkward, and am just trying to figure out how to manuver around. any help or suggestions appreciated.

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saying hi. I just found this forum. Just looking for a community of believers to fellowship with. Oh, and this is (forum) is so new to me. I feel very awkward, and am just trying to figure out how to manuver around. any help or suggestions appreciated.
Welcome! I'm new also, so I'm learning too. But many here to help. Blessings

larry2

Jun 14, 2018
Arapahoe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome dear Sister Livnbyfaith in the blessed name of Jesus. You seem to have handled your first post like a pro, and I hope you enjoy your time with us
May God bless you richly here.. :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Livin! It was trial and error for me here, at first, lol. But, you can ask specific questions and, you learn how to do things pretty fast :)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome Livnbyfaith,

I trust you will find it worthwhile to visit here from time to time and have some fellowship.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome!!! When I first found a forum a long time ago, I didn't know if I was using quotes right. Lol. So feel free to ask any questions!

Livnbyfaith

Oct 10, 2018
Mississippi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all so much, I just got home internet. We bought a house in the country 5 years ago, options were very limited, have a smart phone that i use minimaly, and only when i would go to town have access to internet. so I'm rusty. plus I was use to a desktop in the past, now trying to get use to a laptop. I feel lost, lol I'm sure it will come back to me. I was a stay at home, football mom for almost 5 yrs. last year, his Senior year I went back to work. now he's in college. Needless to say, empty nest sydrome bad. Im glad I found this place, have enjoyed reading so far.

Favorite Bible verse:

Isaiah 40:31
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings as eagles; They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi! Your fellowship is wanted and needed! Welcome!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Greetings in Christ!

Everybody feels awkward at first. Just wade into things and take your time. It's like anything else; the more experience you gain, the more comfortable you become. Virtually anyone can help you, so all you have to do is ask.

Welcome once again,
Hidden

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi; good to see you.

Reactions: amadeus

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Get a cup of coffee & some biscuits and everything will seem easier.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Anyone will answer you questions...if you find it hard navigating this Site...just shout...we'll help if we can :)

welcome-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hello Lbf. be honest with yourself and you'll be honest with us.
don't worry about adapting to the in house language, its corny anyway :)