***New Homicide***Megiddon***

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

God had two progressive revelations, the heaven language spoken in Daniel ............ and the heavenly language spoken at the time of the crucifixion.

MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN (megiddon)
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani (gog and magog)

What this represents is a rebuke God issues cyclically.....................

1. Megiddon = Son of Man is specifically given the power to euthanize minorities/dead flesh, or angels kill in his name. (noah's rainbow).
2. God and Magog = Sporadic, not many, few, women are picture of Jesus's blessing (joseph) in some examples of the a unified field. ("father of lights", plural or relating to angels, not specifically god's mercies or individuals tied to that).

("Joseph the Memorial" ... "Joseph the Blessings" ... relating solely to angels, two utterances of heavenly language new testament commandments)

(political leadership/minorities...........the gospel is clear about euthanasia and the mental illness of pretending to have spiritual authority or some special purpose from god) (or etc.)

Humanity dies with no signs no nothing, buts its own "suicide pleasure" in open display (angels do the work, man should die in its pride)

(Nguyen Van Lem, was called the "Perfect Weapon", he did nothing at all .............. that is something we will do again today.............) (you should have a dead body, and nothing else, my dead body is worthless, you can have pleasure with that, that should may help cut off spiritually in a small capacity) (I do nothing god does nothing, no judgment, just your uncleanness)

(the dead body for your "suicide pleasure" to complete that, your faith with god is suicide only and I want you to have that, is my dead body, regardless of you succeeding in incest/rape/murder, god will send an angel to give you my dead body) (this is your law) (not your president, or vice president, "the climax in your suicide pleasure" is the blessing of my dead body, of the son of man, by your hands or by an angel, then in 40 years you will die all humanity) (if and when someone important does die, in my name, it means nothing, we will go ahead and do what we talked about with god's angels, in your suicide pleasure as you die, I am the law and the authority of "nothing at all")

(beyond that you may need to kill more then 5 billion people, maybe more then 6 billion people to produce noah's rainbow, but humanity needs to die as it is with no judgment no nothing) (we will settle this problem of authority this year, then we'll see "nothing at all", some incest/rape/suicide, and that is your god and your law, and then, you get the dead body of the son of man, complete law and pleasure) (this is what I want for you, its your covenant) (moses killed a man? what who? God will send me an angel, back to topic. Full suicide pleasure, and your bodies may continue to rot and die exceedingly) (in the climax of your pleasure it is good to see and know that, everything we said will be complete esponged from society I will not even technically exist by your standards that is good, it should be easy to do that too) (END OF BACKGORUND)

The Law of Noah (god's declarative will on the subject of the gospel's tables)
The Law of Abraham (not primary does not identify with god's declarative will, permissive will)

(both stated in the new Testament) end of background, the reward of a false witness, you have the freedom to blasphemy, be prepared for that, "nothing at all") (god's not going to cut me off spiritually for your suicide pleasure, incest rape murder, but...........what I can do to help your pleasure is, god's intend to kill me with an angel, to complete your law of suicide, voicing that is giving your a climax that is good for you. I said that state incest/rape/murder was good, and I would reveal that it was good for you. globally you die, and a few individuals are saved only. (false witnesses).

185000 of Hezekiah's Spiritual Suicide Pleasure Conviction
1835 Halley's Comet to 2020 A.D.
(41 Years of Matthew, or repeating figures of 144,000 ... 41 matthew genealogy .... 14/14/14 of Matthew 17 same thing)
(a day for 1000 years, new testament prophecies)

(Edward Leedskalnin's Testimony is good, but I want you to die in global suicide, would not follow in any actions he has specifically taken. only your suicide. People haven't died openly because your not hurting me enough, hurting me frequently enough) (back to topic)

jGhLQOq.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halley%27s_Comet

(pain and suffering, seeing people die openly, and frequently, seeing their bodies rot, openly and frequently...............that amount of pain you can feel, and suicide you can commit, has stopped you from being as much of a false witness or from going after my testimony to promote only suicide as much as you desire)

You can take that statement either way, everything will be resolve this year................then that its relax, watch a good move, enjoy yourselves, the faithful will pray individuals will be saved, but humanity is no value, this is for the faithful.

From the very beginning, as false witnesses, it is the law that nothing happens, dead or alive, I do nothing, better dead and hopefully you get that pleasure soon. No sign no nothing. Its also good to see jews and minorities pleasure themselves in suicide with me, quickly based on whatever i've said, that does kinda make me feel good.,,,,,,,,,,,,,i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png.............put this up as a public safety message and that's that, see what happens on 12/21/2020? yet we'll see, nothing at all. maybe just my dead body in your pleasure, very good.

(jewish people believed that incest between jesus and his mother was the revelation of something about the gospel, they were wrong, but the truth itself is meaningless, its not truth humanity wants its suicide pleasure only, in the new testament that is apart of god's will and allowances, the faithful however few are saved out of your dead body, thus you get the body, dead body of the son of man as your covenant, false witness, this year hopefully you get that, dead body only mines and nothing else (hahaha)

(you didn't get edward leedskalnin's dead body, you did get nguyen van lem's dead body, hopefully you get mines too) (these are polar positions, and fortunately the last two sons of man, should be 100percent repeatable for nguyen van lem and me, lots of incest/rape/murder from now until then)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(....................)
Akhenaten,, also spelled Echnaton)
(Terrence Mckenna's Eschaton)

The Alien Pharoah is a Prophecy. Pharoah or Angel.

When Jesus was not found in the Tomb, God suspended whatever mercies he intended to write in the Gospel of John, so that was cut short. Humanity has no intimate association to god's mercies no special signs in humanity or etc.

"Gog and Magog" .............. "Generations without Sin, or Pyramid Builders, and their Wives afforded to them" and the echo of that with satan, largely isn't existent. as in "phased out", "reduced nearly completely".

The Other argument is the "dead rising jesus talked about or Megiddon"................god did issue two heavenly languages in the book of daniel and at the crucifixion, blotting out the new testament with angelic authority, no signs no miracles, NO MAN KNOWS

God is not only, NOT, performing the work of "dead flesh", removing them from the earth, their presence prohibits certain unified activities (noah's rainbow).............but God is also no obligated to associate the son of man, in a controversy with that.

(The Son of Man is voiced, God's mercies are voiced, but not necessarily articulated to this earth or its people. Until some measure of "dead flesh is resolved" by your actions, your responsibility..............not only was Nguyen Van Lem guilty of no sin, but God glorified his stance of doing nothing, and a resulting genocide.............this is legal and something like that will take place today)

(First Strike of Moses, eliminating billions, in the old testament bible belt versus you doing something like that yourselves until the gospel's tables are in abetter position...........seems false, thats not the responsibility of the son of man in the new testament era, more than mankinds.............)

(I stated legally, you would be contacted passively in a few year intervals about euthanasia at the country or global level, and, until said things were satisfied genocides, god's mercies could not be accessible to mankind its not clean, things don't have to develop further then that)

God progressive behavior, "Progressive Revelation", is going away from this earth in examples for man of the new universe, the "dead flesh" justification before any action, those arguments are still your responsibility, this is not payment for sin. Nguyen Van Lem was a precursor behavior for Moses, of knowledge that you are willfully isolated from god's mercies until a sufficient level of those genetic lines on earth are dead, that will become clear also, but passively. The death of mankind gives god the glory regardless if it bares fruit or not, regardless if god uses any specific portion of this generation for the new universe (real universe), or not.

***New Homicides*** (God's Propensity to allow illustration of his mercy, versus, "suicide pleasure"..........moses may euthanize slightly out of season, this is an issue we need to see if development is there...........like I said, a few people can be taken away, maybe mars) (but the access issue without euthanasia of those genetic lines to a standard is not acceptable)
(a jew a minorities will go straight for the kill, and that is also man's natural state)

(euthanasia is, out of season necessary historically, but we'll have to see if these claims are still valid today)

God made it clear that "angels" usurped and undermined the new testament era. ................. There is also a string of historical murders specifically tied to women in these cyclical shifts with god's acknowledgments of his mercies. We should see that controversy also, and, jewish and minority people going after them, as history report. (as well as children, the elderly and etc...........the form of human rabies is something we have yet to see also)

I understand, because jewish people and minorities can speak liberally, you are often debuffed unless the position is spoken clearly in another fashion, this is a natural part of the examination of the law.

In answering God, Moses either does zero euthanasia, outside the facade of god's mercies, mankind is not eligible for god's mercies, so the question is answered..............or in voicing the position of god's mercies and necessary genocide, Moses would kill, because your mentally ill and that is your only point of reproof. You have satellites, long range communications, and several countries with the same ability, so the immediate answer is no contact until you kill their number down sufficiently. (once you act under the facade of god's mercies, its unclean for moses not to euthanize jews and minorities directly, in their suicidal pleasures on the subject. we'll have to discover, what moses views with further instruction from god at that time, as necessary and minimal removal of "dead flesh" those genetic lines, in cutting down their numbers, globally or in some geographic area basis) (it won't be too difficult)

(gog and magog is a license to kill minorities, put bluntly, and mediggon also, god views that positively, then we'll see if this cyclical behavior is profitable today............doesn't mean your entitled to god's mercies, it means like Nguyen Van Lem, you need to remove a lot more before things are kosher, in answering god) (I said, the incest/rape/murder, and overall suicidal pleasure you enjoy with me, including a possible dead body, is your covenant and nothing else has to happen until humanity is dead, I will act on that and do nothing naturally, but until god reacts, we won't know how profitable it is to act out of season or for the son of man to openly euthanize jews and minorities this is the cyclical historical pattern that is questioned) ***NEW HOMICIDES***

(NGUYEN VAN LEM, star trek, polygamy, that is not a straight answer, that is a concealed response for the issue of unified field resonances the gospel talks about with humanity, the position itself in concealed response, is not a law, or is not entirely profitable..........we reach the climax of suicidal pleasure and your drive for dead flesh, and self suffering, open suffering open pain aggrandized, nothing much is concealed on the subject)

(pre-engagement and engagement policies, the pretense that nothing much happens or is concealed quickly in sin, leading to a natural war beginning and moses cuts into that, etc.)
1. Exceeding Nguyen Van Lem ==== Zero Engagement, under the clauses of "dead flesh" (nothing between god and humanities answer is valuable, in terms of genocides, satisfactions)
2. Exceeding Edward Leedskalnin ==== His projection of total euthanasia for africa to produce some field resonance as debuff, leaving the, etc. mixed populations to offer to god in open shame. is hypothetical (maybe the effect can be achieved with just forced minority exodus from different areas)

(with number 2, its a no contest answer, there's no way of avoiding the shame and suffering for pleasure people will inflict in mass..............euthanasia is necessary either way, in this option, god is reserved the satisfaction in the least, the issue of not having a will to life, not having a will to be faithful, is just shoveled in another capacity to the people, non-specifically) (without further specific addressment or correction willfully in the dead flesh area geographically or otherwise, that tiny bit of mercy is all you get, even if its the result of just burned up ashes and land)

(with number 1, Moses cuts into an conflict, humanity can sit there and die, but don't have confidence in that. on example of true and effective genocide, and everything is in order, then shoveled back to god's pretenses)

Last edited: