New Launch - Prayer Time @CyB

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Prayer Time in the Chat-Room

Hi everyone!
If you are interested in weekly prayer time at Christianity Board, then give me a PM
I would like to start this new venture ASAP...Possibly Wed 1 March 2102 at 2pm NZ time = Tues 28 Feb @ 8pm EST [This may have to be adjusted due to work hours but okay for now]
Much thanks goes to HammerStone for extending the chat-room for more users to come on-board... ^_^

*Praying for your needs
*The needs of this community CB
* HammerStone and the Mods

1 Hour of Power!

Be there or be square!

Bless ya!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well folks we had an awesome time in the chatroom tonight [today for me] Thanks to all the members who participated in this very first "Prayer TIme @CyB" The beginning of many more to come...I did not see any ladies there so I'm hoping that you will join us next week...[accept of course for freeindeed who was having trouble getting in] The next prayer meeting will be next Tuesday evening at 8pm EST [which is 2pm Wed afternoon NZ time] Hope to see you all there

Blessings!!! ^_^

2dmgnq8.gif

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
WooHoo!
316x5ki.gif

Praise the Lord! We had an awesome "Prayer Time @ CyB tonight [today], topping last week with 9 prayers! Thanks to everyone involved and especially to the Lord God Almighty who gives us the victory, through our Lord Jesus Christ!
34h6s5s.jpg

Bless you all and I hope to see you next week ^_^

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow!
That was the most powerfulest anointing that I have experienced for some time. Thank you Father for tonight's PrayerTime @CyB and thank you for your presence. Thank you also for my sister - Free Indeed

John 8:36
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Blessings!!! :)

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for everybody in the world. All seven billion people. May you all lean on the Lord as well as those that don't know Christ, to accept Him as Savior & Lord!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone!

We had another awesome Prayer Time @CyB tonight. Thanks to all those who participated and I would also like to apologize for not having that EST down correctly. Next week, I should be on time... ^_^ that's 8pm EST.

Thank the Lord for the prayer of the saints...
19p5c3.gif

Bless you!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
WoW! that was the most unusualist prayer time ever! :huh:

Awesomeness!!!.....see y'all next week

fnfqd4.gif

Tomorrow... ^_^

Blessings!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh my! I'm sure having trouble converting NZ time into ET. :huh: Last week we came out of DST which I believe, makes us 16 hours ahead of the ET zone = [GMT - 4hours including DST] with this in mind...I hope to see ya'll on Tuesday @ 8pm EDST [which is now 12.pm Wednesday NZ time] :unsure:

Bless ya!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone!
A big thank you to HS for continuing on with PrayerTime @CyB on a Tues night EST....Thanks HS. ^_^

I am unable to join in for that one but I am available for Sunday Nights @8pm EST. If anyone is interested in prayer at that time...please let me know or just join in cause I'll be here...

Prayer is such an important part of our relationship with God. Hope to see ya here...

o9hac0.jpg

Blessings!!!​

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What an awesome chat @PrayerTime tonight...no we did not get much praying done but, my what an awesome gathering of the clan.

Hope to see y'all there next week guys

12170403.gif

Bless ya! ^_^
:p :D :lol: :) B)