New Pentecostal Christian as Prime Minister

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Christian friends,

Today, On Line Opinion published my article, Have politics changed ScoMo's Christianity?

There are already non-Christians attacking the content. Would you please join me in dealing with the content of the article? I urge you to keep focussed on the content of what I wrote and respond to it.

All you need to do is register with a pen name and provide your own password.

Please don't leave it to someone else to make a comment.

Blessings in Christ,

Spencer Gear

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well Scomo sometimes replies on his facebook posts. :p

In all honesty though, it is tough expressing Christian faith as a politician and even tougher as a Prime Minister in Australia. And I think you know why that is. I mean 60% + of our country are left wing anyway, and a big portion of them are very noisy. It's so sad that I have seen a few (probably city people) comment that they don't care about Australian farmland being sold to rich foreign Asian investors on Bob Katters facebook posts.

Bob has heaps of support and I would say enough to declare North Queensland an independent nation haha. Problem is North Queensland is a different world to the rest of Australia, so what works for Bob Katter in North Queensland doesn't work for the rest of Australia at the moment.

And the Israel Folau case was bad timing for Scomo, it happened just before the election, and Scomo didn't wanna risk an election defending him.

Which is sad for Folau and Australian rugby I know.......

But CEO Raelene got into a bit of trouble herself now, she should never have sacked Folau, missing 3 good tries there, could have progressed further in that World Cup. Haha

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well Scomo sometimes replies on his facebook posts. :p

In all honesty though, it is tough expressing Christian faith as a politician and even tougher as a Prime Minister in Australia. And I think you know why that is. I mean 60% + of our country are left wing anyway, and a big portion of them are very noisy. It's so sad that I have seen a few (probably city people) comment that they don't care about Australian farmland being sold to rich foreign Asian investors on Bob Katters facebook posts.

Bob has heaps of support and I would say enough to declare North Queensland an independent nation haha. Problem is North Queensland is a different world to the rest of Australia, so what works for Bob Katter in North Queensland doesn't work for the rest of Australia at the moment.

And the Israel Folau case was bad timing for Scomo, it happened just before the election, and Scomo didn't wanna risk an election defending him.

Which is sad for Folau and Australian rugby I know.......

But CEO Raelene got into a bit of trouble herself now, she should never have sacked Folau, missing 3 good tries there, could have progressed further in that World Cup. Haha
@Josho I guess it's sometimes hard for outsiders to follow Australian politics... :)