New Place OF Worship.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God led me to a new place of worship, oh WOW!!!

Such a Spirit filled church, where the Minister and all the congregation were shouting and Praising His Holy Name.

Thank you so much Lord for leading me to this place of worship, all was read from the Holy Bible, everything was about God and NOTHING about us.

Praise your Holy Name ....Lord Jesus.....I believe this is my home, for however long you keep me there.

In Jesus Name....Amen!!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was able to praise God aloud from my heart...I’ve never felt comfortable shouting out to the Lord in Praise, in any other church.

This one is different...The Holy Spirit was leading us to shout out God’s Name In worship and Praise and we did..the place was on fire for the Lord.

Crank it up… and turn it down. So, get loud or stay quiet?

Some people have strong opinions about how loud or quiet the volume should be for music in worship. Fortunately for us, the Lord does give us commands and examples on this subject. Here are a few:
Psalm 47:1 – Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with LOUD songs of joy.
Psalm 33:3 – Sing to him a new song; play skillfully on the strings, with LOUD shouts.
Psalm 150:5 – Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with LOUD clashing cymbals.
Isaiah 6:4 – …the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called, and the house was filled with smoke.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God led me to a new place of worship, oh WOW!!!

Such a Spirit filled church, where the Minister and all the congregation were shouting and Praising His Holy Name.

Thank you so much Lord for leading me to this place of worship, all was read from the Holy Bible, everything was about God and NOTHING about us.

Praise your Holy Name ....Lord Jesus.....I believe this is my home, for however long you keep me there.

In Jesus Name....Amen!!
Be sure and examine the DOCTRINE well .
Allow me to explain why that is .
I went to many a church where they were shouting and praising HIS HOLY NAME
only the doctrine they taught , SUPPORTED SIN and lies .
OH yes even gay married couples can dance up and down the aisels in many churches .
WHY , cause they praise the god they believes ACCEPTS THEM AND THIER SIN .
Many can sing praises just like KING DAVID only they are honoring the god who honors their sin . AND
well , that AINT GOD NOW IS IT .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Psalm 100 1Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We certainly cranked it up, Hallelujah and Praise God.

Those cymbals we had..never stopped and we have a new keyboard..Praise God!!
Praise time is always happy time for this lamb . I could always dance and sing praises in the churches .
Sad time was when i seen the doctrine . BUT PRAISE TIME IS HAPPY TIME for the lambs .
Just be sure and examine well the doctrine .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dance to the glorious LORD dear sister .
That was me in my own front yard some years back .
Me and my friend had just had a good bible read together and prayer .
And after prayer i just lept up and starting dancing praise around the front yard .
I remembered he looked around to see if neighbors were watching .
To which i quickly said , OH no worries they already BELEVE ME TO BE CRAZY , MAY AS WELL HAVE THE JOY OF THE LORD
and i just kept on dancing . Lift those hands sister . ITS LORD PRAISINGTIME

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dance to the glorious LORD dear sister .
That was me in my own front yard some years back .
Me and my friend had just had a good bible read together and prayer .
And after prayer i just lept up and starting dancing praise around the front yard .
I remembered he looked around to see if neighbors were watching .
To which i quickly said , OH no worries they already BELEVE ME TO BE CRAZY , MAY AS WELL HAVE THE JOY OF THE LORD
and i just kept on dancing . Lift those hands sister . ITS LORD PRAISINGTIME
Brother, this place of worship is situated next to a housing estate ....we had a few come to the windows...as I’m sure they thought we were all barmy.

Brother, pray that everyone comes to know the Lord as we do!....so many dead and in sin people out there!!

Oh Father God, please save them and bring them into your church and fill them with the Love of God....we all need you Father God in Spirit and in your Truth!!

In Jesus Name!!...Amen!!.l

1697998798504.gif

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe quietness and listening is appropriate during a sermon/preaching/reading of the Word of God.

And agree singing, clapping, praising joyfully unto the Lord is appropriate.

Not favorable of distracting and becoming the entertainment.

Reactions: Ritajanice