New York lawsuit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She failed to get one Grand Jury to find any crime on any occasion.
She failed to find anything to charge ...
Civil Suit with this hanging over her head ....Every building would have a state or county tax appraiser's valuation for property tax purposes. Every Bank has better appraisals than the state can provide, in order to determine the amounts of loans approved ....now the kicker ....every loan ws paid on time and in full.
Here is Civil Suit with no banks joining the action ...Once again .... Where exactly is the crime here?
The only thing she can count on ...is a jury dumb enough to be confused early and often ....then find something to find guilt of some type so that a penalty can be rewarded to the state. This is most useless use of court time and costs ....Maybe we'll see a judge that gets fed up with the insanity and reverses course to find her guilty of simply being stupid ....

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Civil Suit with this hanging over her head ....Every building woud have a state or county tax appraiser's valuation for property tax purposes. Every Bank has better appraisals than the state can provide, in order to determine the amounts of loans approved ....now the kicker ....every loan ws paid on time and in full.
Here is Civil Suit with no banks joining the action ...Once again .... Where exactly is the crime here?
The only thing she can count on ...is a jury dumb enough to be confused early and often ....then find something to find guilt of some type so that a penalty can be rewarded to the state. This is most useless use of court time and costs ....Maybe we'll see a judge that gets fed up with the insanity and reverses course to find her guilty of simply being stupid ....
The one who can take down President Trump will be the hero to the communist/democrats.

Heavenly Father, I pray you would preserve our President Trump, and restore him to his office, and tear down this communist regime! Please give us the faith we need to continue in Your way no matter how dark this world becomes!

In Jesus Name!

Much love!

Reactions: pompadour

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nuisance Civil lawsuit only, not criminal. Harassment. Abuse of her office. Most democrats though will approve and applaud.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what is so puzzleing ...The baother the state nk dictates what values the property has, determines the amount of money they will loan, then applies thier rate based on what relationship they have have with the borrower.

The state has their own guidelines determining value and taxes.

So exactly who can be charged? No one other than the state or the bank determined the amounts ......I agree with Barr on this one ....She should be sent back to some half baked law firm where she barely etches out about 50K a year ....

Reactions: Scott Downey

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Civil Suit with this hanging over her head ....Every building woud have a state or county tax appraiser's valuation for property tax purposes. Every Bank has better appraisals than the state can provide, in order to determine the amounts of loans approved ....now the kicker ....every loan ws paid on time and in full.
She?
Article reporting?

Edit: Is this it? New York attorney general files civil fraud lawsuit against Trump, some of his children and his business - CNNPolitics

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's it ....She campaigned on "I am going to get Trump." All the money wasted, Grand Juries with nothing to charge in crimes committed. This is what the voters of New York voted for ... Any jury off the street is going to get swept over in attempting to determine who's who at the zoo. I've sat in numerous court cases and frankly am amazed at what get's presented in a trial.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
That's it ....She campaigned on "I am going to get Trump." All the money wasted, Grand Juries with nothing to charge in crimes committed. This is what the voters of New York voted for ... Any jury off the street is going to get swept over in attempting to determine who's who at the zoo. I've sat in numerous court cases and frankly am amazed at what get's presented in a trial.
I know what you mean.And its in our face because they know there's nothing we can do to change it.

Our criminal justice system is now a criminal system of injustice.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you mean.And its in our face because they know there's nothing we can do to change it.

Our criminal justice system is now a criminal system of injustice.

The reality is that outside of NYC ...the state is basically sane ....

I lived in Syracuse for several years. Good solid people ...a little racist (They hated everyone) But compared to NYC? Nuts ..

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read that. Two people involved in Tax Fraud. They should have been Government Management. Wouldn’t have been charged with anything.
The Organization didn’t do anything. Two Managers did. Weisselberg guilty….I wonder what his deal was…..
One point five million penalties…I’d move the entire organization out of the state. That alone would cost NYC far more than the penalty….in the long run.

Reactions: Scott Downey