New York' new Abortion Laws=Murder.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A new abortion law enacted by New York’s Democrat-led state legislature, signed into law Tuesday by Gov. Andrew Cuomo, for the first time permits abortion throughout all nine months of pregnancy, up to the very moment of birth, for almost any reason.
Read more at Dobson: N.Y. adopts 'pure barbarism rarely seen since Middle Ages' - WND - WND
Such is the work of Satan !!!!!!! we have that crap in one of our States as well and the others will follow in time one step at a time is how they progress with it. they are worshiping Moloch. the poor stupid moronic bastards and the people are lacking in knowledge of the Bible, not to mention where is the Churches on this issue nowadays ! not to mention that stupid bastard Pope Frances.

I was talking to a RC at a meeting of late and I pointed out what a rat bag this Pope truly is and said that this moron claims that the God of Islam is the same God that he worships, the alarm bells did not go off in this old brainwashed RC, she pointed me to a book on Islam in her ignorance, I need no book I know the facts better than the childish person who wrote that book by far.
It's just a joke that Islam respects Christianity at all, they have been killing Christians and getting away with such and the media do not like to point all such out of such going on in the last 30 years truly out but hide such as much as they can. fact is they have been getting rewarded for such, just like the stupid fools get rewarded nowadays with having an abortion to make them feel like some sort of hero.
Satan is in the detail of all such madness going on nowadays and it sticks out like dogs balls. such people should be pointed out for what they truly are.

Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt that politicians of either stripe would condone the murder of babies, old people, disabled people, or anyone if it would further their party's platform. It just happens to be Democrats upholding it at the moment.